Chapter 2 - Filming #2

(Part 4)

"So on 3 2 1 Go!"

Jon jumps. Everyone else giggles.

"You said go, I jumped," Jon smiled seeing everyone else's characters glued in place.

Knowing that Jon messed up Emile just jumped whenever he liked... of course it was different to what Jon got!

However when Tim and Masae both got the same as Emile, Jon exploded... well close enough.

"WHAT?!!!" Jon yelled with his mouth dropping to the ground in shock. "We all pressed it at different times!!"

"Jon you were the weak link!" Emile teased while laughter raged from the others.

"I PRESSED IT FIRST! It was like 3 seconds before you all pressed the button!" Jon got out. Not that that made a difference. Masae was still in the middle of a laughing fit.

"That was awesome."

"Jon screwed it up for us," Emile spoke as the laughter threatened to cease too quickly.

"WOW!!!" Jon spluttered. "I actually did what I was told!"

Cue rolling of eyes in the laughter.

"The one time... The one time I agree with everyone it's the one time I get into trouble for doing it."

"The one time you actually listen to me," Emile threatens to lose it when Masae laughs out loud again.

"I'm dying!" Masae squeaked. It was literally a squeak. 2 Octaves too high.

"Ah I have tears in my eyes! Okay, I think that's enough for now," Emile re-focused. Jon sighed to himself slowly and very deliberately. It's just one of those days.

(Part 5)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The agonising wait for Masae to see if she got the crown. Of course not. Silly Emile.

"Crown Bonus."

"Bu-But I was so close, my crown," Masae whimpered in a way that only Emile could understand.

"Awwww I'm sorry but you already have a crown upon your head..."

"IT'S NOT BIG ENOUGH!!!!"

"Oh," Emile leaned back as Tim belted out another laugh.

"It's true. That crown is actually big enough to cover up her crown!" Jon perked up as Masae's disappointment floated away... for about 30 seconds.

...

"You and Masae are the only ones with cannons," Emile told Jon as his invisibility frames ran out. "OOOHHH!"

"Oh that was close," Masae noticed Jon's cannon blast just miss Emile's character Mario. However in the following seconds things became clear...

"HEY JON!"

"What?"

"I was waiting for it," Masae sighed.

"JON!"

"What?"

"You're out for blood good sir."

"I don't what you're talking about," Jon smiled with his soft Canadian tone as Masae's character Peach lost her cannon as well.

Jon is the only person with the cannon, everyone thought. Oh no.

"It's up to Jon now," Emile started as Jon suddenly turned on him again. "Hey I saw that!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I was not born yesterday, maybe a few weeks ago but not yesterday!"

Wow Emile knows he's like a child, Masae thought to herself happily.

"You should've - Ah sh*t!" Jon slumped in his chair as he lost his cannon. "Well... that did it. Sorry."

"Well I guess we all have to do this again," Emile looked deflated. He hated having to re-do levels never mind auto-scrollers.

Masae smiled over at him from her seat away from him. He wasn't going to be disappointed for long. He finds a way.

...

"What!? How the frick did I lose it?" Masae growled as they attempted this for the third time.

"It wasn't me I was holding... oh the fireballs! The fireballs got you!" Jon realised. Masae looked no less annoyed.

"Really? I didn't even see it!"

SMACK

"Jon!"

"It fires automatically I'm sorry!" Jon peered over at Masae apologetically. The death stare that greeted him, however, told him all he needed to know.

(Bye guys. See you guys next chapter. Don't forget to like and subscribe 'TheJDSgames' and don't forget your banter).