Oh shiz its the PoPo

A/N

There is some cursing in this chapter so if you would prefer not to read curse word i ask you to not read this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Janes POV

My legs carried me across the street as i tried to follow. Unlike these evident bullies the other kid was actually really fast. He sped around corners past trees and jumped over bushes. "Why were they chasing him"  I wondered. The lugs she was behind obviously were not as fit. They panted and there pace was slowly going down. But so was Mystery kid.

Thats what I'm calling him for now.

Mystery Kid was obviously getting very tired to. His face was red like a apple and he looked like his legs were going  to fall off. I wasn't though, I was on the track team and there was no way i was going to let some butts out run me. I sped faster and faster until i bolted past the idiots and began to attempt to ruin to mystery kids side.

But in my surprise he turned a corner straight into a ally way. I tried to stop but i couldn't. My feet stumbled and i tripped. I fell on the hard cement. I caught myself but not without scraping up my knees. I felt the skin tear as they crashed hard on the sidewalk. Pain seared through my knees. Sharp turn had always been one of my worst enemies. 

I stood up. People stared at my bloody knees but i didn't care. I turned back around and rounded into the alley way. 

The mystery kid lay on the ground curled up in a ball as the to butts kicked him over and over, sneering and chanting curse words.

"Gay, piece of shit"

"You dumb ass"

" you little fu-"

"HEY, THE HELL UP" I yelled. 

They turned there heads to me. 

"Well, well, well, looks like gay boys got himself a bodyguard"

I balled up my fist ready to let my hands fly. 

"Watcha gunna do huh? Punch me? Go ahead i dare you" One of the said and puffed there chest

"alright you asked for it" i mumbled.

"Whats that pu-"

And BAM i slugged him right in the sniffer. Bet he wasn't expecting a girl to know his front teeth out. (really only one fell out I'm just making it sound a little better) 

"Man that felt good" i smirked 

The butt looked at his hand as blood from his nose and mouth dropped into it.

"You little son of a bitch"

He started to try and punch me but i backed up. Over and over again he missed at me as i jumped backwards out of his way. I led him out the alley and on to the street were every one could see this bloody kid attempt to assault me. Thats when the police came and stopped him. Someone must have seen mystery boy getting hurt and called 911. He was pulled away and put in the police car and they drove away.

I noticed the other boys shoes around the corner as he made a run for it.