Hoi, I'm just a chapter from a different book.

Anyways this is Shiptale Sans also known as Ship or Shipper.
He is very hyper, and loves to mess around as in pull pranks, making random puns, or a combination of both. His Main and most important hobby is to ship everything he sees. Unless they are human but with the exception of Chara and Ariel.
When you 1st meet him once you come out of the ruins, I see this type of dialogue/text appearing:
.
"Human..."
"Don't you know how to greet a fellow shipper?"
"Turn around, shake my hand~"
Frisk shakes his hand, instead of a whoppee you hear the sound of a boat sailing
"Hehehe... the old 'Ship, not that ship' works every time!"
"Anyways your a human right?"
"My, my that's totally shipable.But-"
Frisk backs up a bit.
"Oh!"
" No need to worry. You see let me introduce myself. I'm sans the skeleton."
"And like I said you don't need to worry. You see I'm actually supposed to be looking out for new comers to ship."
" But your a Human, and I'm not really into human x monster stuff. Unless for 1 ship. But I won't get into that now."
"But you know, my brother Papyrus, he is a shipping fanboy!"
"Actually I think that's him over there...quick! Young shipper follow me! Right through these bars and behind the lamp!"
___________________________________________

Also if I post more pictures of him, they most likely would be in human form, since I can't draw skeletons that good. Or people prefered drawing his human form when I get art on other social media.