Memory

"Haru! Wait for me!!!"

*Splash!*

"Haru... I told you to wait for me..." A red-haired kid said while pouting to the raven-haired kid who was floating on top of the water. Seems like he was enjoying himself.

*Splash!!*

The red-haired kid jumped into the pool. Slowly walking towards the floating kid. They were in an Olympic-sized pool. As it seems that no one was around. They were all alone.

The red-haired kid slowly approaches the floating one... Haru? Is that his name? He was still floating there. Eyes closed. As if his mind was drifting to somewhere else.

The red-haired one again coots closer to him. One step at a time. Trying not to interrupt him in his thinking. Trying.

He cups his hands with water, slowly putting his hands on top of Haru's face. Slowly not to drip a single drop, carefully, he released his hands.

"MPMH!!!" Haru blubbered inside the water, trying to regain his balance from the shock.

"RINN!!!!!" Haru shouted as he stood up, eyes full of anger as he splash water onto the red-haired kid. Rin. Was his name.

"H-hey! H-haruu! You're getting water in m-my mouth!" Rin shouted as he returned the favor. He splash water like a wild man at Haru.

"H-hey!"

"H-hey!!"

"Hahaha!"

After a tiring 'war', both boys sat down at the side of the pool, both panting.

"H-hey H-Haru?"

"Yea?"

"That was fun isn't it?"

"... ..."

"Yea. It was."

"Hey Haru?"

"Yes..?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"..."

"Please?.."

"Fine." Haru said. Eyes focused on the sky now. Legs dipping in the pool. Slowly stroking the water with his legs.

"Have you...

...ever fell in love before?"

In shock, Haru looked at Rin with eyes full of disbelief. Questioning himself of what he just heard.

"Have you? Haru-Chan?"

I have... Haru thought in his mind. "D-drop the -chan..." He muttered. Trying to change the conversation.

"Okay okay!" Rin said, suddenly smiling. "I forgot that Haru only loves water." He said. Eyes still fixed on the sky above.

I do not! The inside Haru argued. I fell in love once... With... The inside Haru went on. Stop it! That person doesn't love you back! Snap out of it Haru! The inside Haru then chided himself.