Dimon

*Demi's POV*

"Be still my heart 'cuz it's freaking out" I finished as the crowd roared. Mario Lopez walked up to greet me.

"Hello Miss Demi, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"Good, I'm good. Demi Lovato everyone! Her 'Neon Lights Tour' kicks off in February 2014 and don't forget to vote for her girl tonight, Rion and Ellona!" Mario shouted. Paulina, Kelly, and Simon all sat back down from clapping as I walked off the stage smiling. The show was over for the night so I was heading back to my dressing room.

When I got to my room I decided to playback my performance to see how I did. I watched the whole video and instantly burst into tears. I wanted to impress everyone because I am a judge on a singing show but instead I made a fool of myself and I was terrible. I turned off the television and got up off the couch. I slammed my door shut and started pacing back and forth. It's not my fault that I woke up sick! My fans are going to be so disappointed in me and so are my fellow judges, especially Simon. It's also Thanksgiving and I am stuck at work and not with my amazing family. I kicked the chair of my desk over and screamed. I better keep it down, Simon's room is on the left of mine and Paulina's is on the right.

I spotted something silver from the corner of my eye. I walked the rest of the way to my tiny little bathroom. On the counter was my shaving razor. Being careful not to make too much noise I stepped on it with my high heeled shoe. I picked up the blade and set it against my wrist, just below my 'Stay" tattoo. I thought about my performance, how it was Thanksgiving, and how fat I was. I pressed down on my arm pretty hard and drug the blade up my arm in a vertical line. I kept pulling it up until my arm was covered in blood and I saw black spots in my vision. I dropped the blade and collapsed on the ground, hard. I heard a knock at my door.

"Demi, baby, are you okay? I heard a thud" Paulina was at the door. I didn't answer her because I didn't have the energy so she just walked right in. I couldn't move. I was frozen. She took one look at my arm and gasped. Great, I probably scared her off.

"Oh, my baby! What have you done?" She ran out of the room. She came back seconds later with Simon and a nurse. Great, Simon is going to be ticked at me.

"Demi, what happened honey?" Simon asked me sounding quite concerned.

"I-I-I'm sorry Simon!" I cried.

"That's okay Hun, but I am going to have to call your mom, okay?" Simon said seriously. He already had his phone out. I didn't have the energy to argue so I just nodded. Simon dialed my mom's number and then everything went black.

*Simon's POV*

"Hello? This is Simon Cowell. Is this Dianna?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone.

"No this is Maddie"

"Can you go get your mommy sweetie?"

"Simon, I'm thirteen not five" she sounded annoyed.

"Hello? This is Dianna. Is something wrong?" she sounded worried and I didn't want to upset her but I have to.

"Yes actually. It's Demi"

"What happened!? Did she get hurt? Is she sick? Does she need a doctor?" Dianna practically yelled at me through the phone.

"Yes, no, and most likely. I don't know what happened but Paulina Rubio heard a thump come from Demi's dressing room and went to check on her. When she did, Demi was on the ground shaking and she, well her arm was bleeding. I'm sorry Dianna" I said sadly.

"So did she hit it on her desk or something?"

"No, I'm afraid not. She cut it, on purpose." I told her, kind of afraid. I mean, it's her daughter.

"I'll be right there Simon"

"Okay, we are the hospital in Houston. See you in ten minutes" I hung up before she could say anything else. Demi is like a daughter to me. I can't lose her, she's special whether she believes it or not. God, I love her so much. I looked over at her sleeping in her hospital bed. She has to pull through; she lost a lot of blood.

*Demi's POV*

I opened my eyes and Simon and my mom were talking about me. I looked around and realized where I was. Crap, not good. Mom is going to kill me.

"M-Mommy?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Baby, you're okay! Oh my god, we were so worried. Don't ever do that again! Got it?" she freaked out on me, just as I figured. I nodded as she set down on the bed. She stroked my short blue hair as Simon stood there awkwardly.

"Hey Mommy?"

"Yeah?" she sounded worried.

"Who's the old guy?" I smiled.

"Hey kiddo, how are you?" Simon asked concerned.

"I little light-headed, but alive" I smiled. Simon did too.

"I love you kid. You're like a daughter to me and you gave me quite a scare back there. Paulina too. You know we all love you Hun"

"I know Simon, and I'm sorry. I was selfish and stupid. I mean, it's Thanksgiving and my family and friends are in the hospital with my dumb-" Simon cut me off.

"You are not dumb. You just need help sweetie" he said. A girl about age fifteen knocked on the door.

"Demi?" she asked

"Um, do I know you?" I asked figuring she was a contestant on the X Factor.

"No, but I know you. I love you so much. I'm here for the same reason as you and I just wanted to tell you to stay strong. You don't deserve to be here. Millions of people love and support you. Stay strong for us and yourself, please. I love you" the girl said. She turned around to leave.

"Wait! What's your name?" I hollered after her.

"Demetria" she said, and with that she was gone. I guess I do have people who care about me. As soon as I get out of here I am going to go back to Timberline Knolls for a while. I think my fans will understand. Then I can finally be happy again.