The Color Machine

Pacifica, Mabel, Dipper, Soos and Melody were all gathered in the Mystery Shacks' living room.

Sitting in a circle, Pacifica pulled a small disc out of her purse, placed it in the center and pressed a button on it. A pink holo-screen popped up out of it.

"Um...Pacifica? What even is this?" Dipper asked curiously.

"It's clearly a game, doofus," Pacifica spat back.

"Let's play then!" Mabel said enthusiastically.

Mabel, Soos, and Melody all started chanting, "Play the Game! Play the Game! Play the Game!"

"Mabel," Pacifica started, "how about you go first. Take the quiz, and it'll tell you what color you are. There should be a person with the favorite color of your answer. It's like...love-fortune-telling!"

"I already know my answer, girl-dude."

"Umm...do I have to do this?" Dipper asked nervously.

"Yes!" Mabel and Pacifica yelled at him at the same time.

That quieted him down. 

Mabel started the quiz. It asked questions like, "What's your favorite creature?" or "How many pets do you have?" and even "What is your pet's species?"

Mabel zoomed through it, gaining the answer Pink. Mabel was the color Pink!

"Yeah! That totally fits your personality hambone!" Soos smiled at her.

"Who's favorite color is pink?" Mabel asked, scanning the room.

Her eyes landed on a flushed Pacifica.

"Paz? Cool!"

"Mabel...don't you remember what the after-result is?"

"Yup!" Mabel crawled over to Pacifica and hugged her.

"Soos...you can go," Dipper said, nervously eyeing the machine.

"Okay, Dip-dude."

Soos went through the questions with great speed, although not faster than Mabel. He got stuck on one question.

"Little Trains meant for Children or Merry-Go-Rounds?"

"Aww this is a tuff one dudes..."

He eventually picked little trains meant for children, leading him to the answer Mustard Yellow.

"Soos! That's my favorite color!" Melody cheered. She hugged him and waited for Dipper to take his turn.

Dipper approached the screen cautiously, tapping the mid-air "start" button.

It beeped, and started asking questions.

Dipper took around seven minutes to complete the quiz.

Questions popped up for him were like, "Have you ever had a crush on a guy?" Then after that one, "How about a girl?"

As well as, "What color do you despise?" Dipper answered that with a "Bright Yellow."

Everyone waited, watching the machine as it calculated Dipper's result.

Mabel had Paz on her lap, and Meoldy was next to Soos.

Blue. Dipper Pines, you are A LIGHT NEON BLUE.

Soos was the first one to speak, "Knew it!"

All of a sudden the world turned monochrome with a light neon blue flash.

"Well, well, well!" Spoke a voice.

"Bill! Show yourself!" Dipper shouted.

Bill, slowly walked around a corner.

Wait, walked?

Dipper did a double take. Bill wasn't a nacho chip! He had a human form. A sexy loo--*cough*

Dipper caught himself from thinking those thoughts.

"Guess what, Pinetree?"

"What, Bill?" Dipper asked annoyed and slightly flustered, but mostly ticked off.

"I watched that whole game! And Pinetree..."

"My favorite color, is the shine of my flames."

Bill put his hand on fire. Neon light blue.

Bill pulled Dipper close to him, whispering in his ear, "You're my favorite color, Pinetree."

Suddenly, the world turned normal and Bill disappeared, leaving a very flustered Dipper.

Dipper's POV

And you're my favorite color, too, Bill Cipher.