Chapter 14: Hi.

"Hey beautiful get up." Someone said shaking me, "give me a few more minutes." I groaned, then I felt lips on mine. Ethan. I woke up immediately, I then pulled him into bed beside me, "don't wake me up ever again looser." I snapped placing a kiss on his lips. "No promises." He winked, I bit my lip. "Your so lucky we have company or I would leave hickeys all over you right now." He growled in my ear. "Wait who?" I asked, I jumped off him and walked to wear I heard someone cooking and others talking. "Mackenzie!" Sydney yelled running up to me and hugging me, ew wtf. "Hey..." I trailed, I gave Paige the 'wtf' look. "I hope you don't mind but my boyfriend goes to college out here at Irvine and I needed somewhere to stay and I know you moved out here and wanted to hang with you." She smiled, "awe that's sweet! You're boyfriend is a lucky guy that he has you." I smiled, jk bitch he's dying on the inside. "So what do you guys wanna do today?" Grayson asked, "let's go shopping!" Ethan said, "Mackenzie what happened to your face?" Syd asked, "Ethan and I were messing around and I tripped and fell." I said fake laughing, "gosh you've always been so clumsy!" She giggled, fake. Fake fake fake fake. You don't know me. "Yea ok I'm going to go get dressed." Nate said, "same." Grayson said. "Syd you can sleep on the couch if you don't have a place." Paige said, then everyone walked off to go get changed. I walked into my room and started changing into ripped dark skinny jeans, and a cute black loose silky t-shirt. I put on my white skate high vans then I went and applied makeup, gold eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner wing and then mascara. "You look good princess." I heard Grayson say behind me, "Jesus Grayson, you scared me. And thanks I try to look decent sometimes." I laughed. "Gray make sure you have your wallet." Ethan said peeking his head in the door. "Oh crap, i got to go get it." Grayson said walkin out. "You look good." I smiled at Ethan, "you look better." He winked, I pecked his lips. I then pulled away and went to leave my room but he pulled me back and up against his chest, "Ethan this isn't a good idea someone can easily walk in on us." I said, "sshhh babygirl." He said running his index finger over my lips. "Ethan-" then he smashed his lips onto mine, he tugged on my bottom lip. Holy fuck this boy is turning me on, but I love Grayson. "Ethan." I said shoving him off me, "not right now." I sighed, "ok then let's go." He said play punching me. Wtf. He acts like nothing happened, well played Dolan well played.

"Do which one do you like? Or do you like both of them?" Syd said nudging me. "What? Oh uhm...I don't know." I sighed. "What do you mean?" She asked, "I like Grayson. A lot. But I don't think he likes me." I said, "who can't like you? Your hot!" She smiled. Liar! Liar!!!! "Aren't you a fan of them? Last time I remember-" she said but I covered her mouth with my hand. "Can you shut the hell up?!" I said, "ok dang" she said holding her hands up in defense. "Hey princess what are you and blonde doing?" Grayson asked, "oh nothing just uhm...catching up." I smiled. "He calls you princess, he has to like you!" She said, "no it's friend wise, it's my nickname...long story." I laughed. "He's cute." She grinned. I will beat the hell out of you women. "Yea I know." I sighed admiring him as he looked at clothes, then he caught me mid stare and smiled. "Princess has to walk to her prince." Syd smiled at me, I laughed and rolled my eyes. I walked over to Grayson and as I did I tripped over my own foot, I was caught in Grayson's arms. I looked up at him our faces inches apart, I felt his breath hit my lips. Holy shit Grayson kiss me already!!!!! How hard is it to see I'm calling head over heels for you! "Jesus you're really clumsy!" He chuckled, "hey I'm sorry I'm a girl and fall for boys." I said laughing, "yea right." He chuckled, "you're right I like them to chase." I laughed. "You're such an idiot, but that's why we're such good friends." He smiled, 'friends' that's all! FRIENDS! I saw Ethan looking over at us out of the corner of my eye, his jaw was clenched. What's he so mad about?