Chapter 2

[Y/n] began to enter through gates of his high school until he suddenly stopped  his [f/c] ears twitched he could hear a voice calling his name "[y/n]" called a  voice coming from behind him only for it to get louder and louder "[y/n]!!!" what was it or who was it finally the voice became clearer "[Y/N]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 [Y/n] sweatdropped when he figured out who the voice was coming from, he quickly moved to the side as the screaming figure tried to jump at him. [Y/n] couldn't help but let out a laugh as he held out a hand to help the figure up "come on you crazy bitch" [y/n] jokingly said as the figure reached for his hand with one tug the silhouette  was on it's feet. 

 "Thank chu" the figure said with a smile,  it was your friend [female friends name] she was pretty much your only friend at school everyone else always gave you strange looks and would constantly call you something like 'freak' or 'nonhuman' it wasn't much help that [y/n] is gay either. Nobody would pick on you which was good they knew that if they got him mad he would just give them a nice diamond pattern on their face. 

 [Female friends name] was the only one in the school who accepted [y/n] for him being half cat  and would constantly fangirl around him always calling him 'cute' that came  with a squeal following right after. [Y/n] came to eventually trust her enough for him to be able to tell her that he is gay instead of an answer she got a nosebleed and eventually collapsed  he was confused but took it a yes. [Y/n] would never forget the day that he had to drag [female friends name] to the nurses office even though she was short, the girl was pretty difficult to carry probably due to the fact that [y/n] isn't that strong (A/N: sorry if this sentence offended anyone)  

 With a sigh [y/n] headed to his first class of the day followed by a squealing [friends h/c]-ette

                                                                                              ~~~~~~Time-skip~~~~~~~

  [Y/n] mentally groaned as he watched the hands of a clock tick. [Y/n] was in his final class for the day 'T.G.I.F' he thought to himself as he continued to stare at the clock that kept making the ticking noises taunting him telling him that school isn't over yet. Finally the ringing sound a bell chimed throughout the classroom a sound that [y/n] has been waiting to hear all day. With a blink of an eye [y/n] was out of his seat and the first one out the door. [Y/n] was able to get out of school without having to take the maze that they call hallways with the many obstacles of students. Just like that he was out of the school and ran to the parking lot to where his method of transportation was parked before being able to take out his car keys and leave his [f/c] ears twitched again 

 [Y/N]!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came the same screaming voice from this morning but with a different tone this time instead of happy it was rather sad [y/n] turned around to come face to face with his fangirl  he had a look of concern spread across his face "whats wrong [female friends name]" he asked with concern.

  "U-um can you maybe possibly hopefully give me a ride home" [friends name] asked with puppy dog eyes 

  "Uh duh of course come on" [y/n] said with a bit of amusement in his voice "wait how are you still here don't you ride the bus?" [y/n] asked as they were both getting into his car.