A Lulaby to the Sun from the Moon

Nico's eyes slowly opened to see the endless darkness of the night and the hades cabin, his body curled up in black sheets, pillows, and a warm body. Nico blinked the sleep from his eyes as he stared at his boyfriends sleeping form, sun kissed skin, golden locks, and star speckled cheeks always seemed the brightest thing to ever come and stay the night in this dark place.

Nico didnt hate it, didnt mind it one bit, actually he loved waking up to Will whispering good morning to him, always making Nico flustered and forget how to english sometimes, native tongue slipping out in a groggy voice every time. He loved to see Will smile his bright smile, blue eyes a never ending sky for him to get lost in. Wills voice forever lulling him to sleep and scaring off his insomia everytime he stayed with him.

Will is his light, where everything else seemed to turn into Tartarus he came in on his golden chariot and swooped Nico off his feet every time. Forever joking with him and taking Nicos insults as love confessions, he couldnt be happier with anyone else. Will has done so much for him, saving him physically, mentally, and emotionally over and over again. It was great to have such a boyfriend but nico felt like he was a terrible one being to shy to openly admit anything to the blond boy. Nico didnt know how to repay him for his kindness and love except for one thing.

Nico doesnt know what Will's life was like before he came to camp but every time Will stayed the night Nico would wake to Will in distress, the blond tossing and turning in a fit. Nico didnt know what to do at first, he tried holding him close, whispering in his ear that he was ok and such but non seemed to work very well. Well all except for one.

Nico touched Will's contorted sleeping face, his head turning back and forth like his try to shake the nightmare from his head, his body shifting and tightening. Nicos hand shifted from wills face to his hair and started to pet it, the other relaxing a little but not by much.

"Will." Nico whispered softly to the blonde and smiled as the other stopped for a moment, the raven getting his subconscious attention.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skys are gray
You'll never know dear
How much i love you
Please don't take my sunshine away." Nico speaks the words at first insteadnof singing, his voice in a low whisper as moves Will into his lap and continues to stroke his hair.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried." Will shifts in his sleep and curls close into nicos hand, his eyes shiftjng fast under his lids as the words turn dim.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

"I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
You told me once, dear, you really loved me.

"And no one else could come between.
But now you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me

"When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you..."

Nico leans forward and kisses Wills peaceful sleeping face before closing his own eyes.

Please don't take my sunshine away...