Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

"Another day, another attack." Emi sighed as she looked out of her bedroom window. It had been a long day of not one, but two attacks on the city. She had been left to deal with the first one alone, Panda Mine finally showed up after she had gotten the miraculous.

"Cheer up." Pixie, her kwami, smiled before taking a huge bite of her chocolate cake. "You were able to defeat Princess Debut."

Emi tried not to cringle at the name. Princess Debut had been the first fake miraculous holder to attack the city that day. Her lacey pink and frilly princess dress matched Magic Kingdom from Disneyland, better than being a 'hero'. "Don't remind me, I got hit by her 'Princess Pretty Laser'." Emi groaned into her pillow, trying to get the image of her in a princess pink dress out of her head. Princess Debut's attack was a laser that changed the target's clothes into princess dresses. A harmless attack, unless you loved clothing and fashion. Then this was a devastating attack.

"EMI!!!!!!!" Emi fell off her bed at the loud annoying voice that called her name. Looking up, she was her best friend, Calex, smiling from her doorway. "Does the princess need her sleep?"

"KALS!!!" Emi screamed, throwing pillows and plushies at him. "Not funny." Pouting, she crossed her arms and turned away.

"Aww don't be like that Ems." Getting no reply, Calex waved his camera in her face. "Guess you don't want these pics I took of your's and Ladybug's battles today." Before he could move, Emi already had the camera hooked up to her laptop.

"Hey, Pixie." Knowing Emi would be to absorb in her photos to talk, Calex pulled up a chair to talk with her kwami. Unlike Alya, Calex knew about the miraculous and Emi being Blue Jay.

"Hi! Calex!" The little kwami sang, smiling at Emi's friend. "Did you see when Emi was turned into a pretty pretty princess!? Or when Panda Mime came and the look on his face when he saw her? Oh oh, how abo-"

"Woah, slow down." Calex patted Pixie's head, to calm her down. The kwami was like a hyper two year old, often speaking very fast when excited. Adding chocolate cake never helped. "Yes I saw all of that and when Princess Debut was freed. Who would've thought a girl could love beauty pageants that much?"

After destroying her crown, Princess Debut returned to her normal teenage self. She was a girl of about seventeen whose love of beauty pageants got the better of her. They found out the girl was suppose to be at one that very day. But her nerves for the better of her. "In a way it's cool that people's love of something can 'give' then powers." Calex though aloud.

Emi paused the picture slideshow. "Sometimes I would if I were Faux, would my powers be photograph or computer related." Emi shrugged off the thought and went back to soughing through Calex's photos. "Has Alya seen these yet?"

Their blogger friend had recruited them to help take photos of Paris' second hero team, Blue Jay and Panda Mime. It worked since both Emi and Calex loved taking pictures and Calex was always with Emi. He was usually the first person, after the heroes, to show up at the scene of the attacks.

"She wouldn't stop texting me until I sent them." Calex took out his phone to show Emi. "Ems, this was started two minutes after Panda Mime nullified the miraculous."

Emi giggled, "You're the one who signed up for this. I only agreed to be your assistant, since I can't take pictures of myself fighting." Finished her task, Emi turned back to her friend and Kwami. "So, why are you here, Kals?"

Calex tried to look sheepish and shy, "Well it's only six o'clock and the museum is still open..." His voice trailed off, as Emi gave a sigh, knowing what he wanted. "Please, only an hour, two at the most?" Pouting with giant puppy eyes, Emi raised her hands in defeat.