Chapter 1-The start of a New Era

A/N

Hey I'm Jess and this is my first story. I have spare time and I am always imaging stories in my head so I decided to write one. If anyone reads this thanks and I am happy to read constructive criticism but please no hate.

Thanks

Xoxo Jess

Chapter 1-The Start of a New Era

Perries POV

And the winner of the xfactor UK 2011 is..........Little Mix!

It's been a day since I heard those words and we are already being smothered. I just woke up and am Laying in bed thinking about life. I still feel like normal Perrie Edwards but I know that I'm not. I will be recognised and surrounded by fans when I walk down to the local shops. I will have millions more followers on my twitter, Instagram, and facebook. It's going to take me a while to get used to my new life style but at least I can do it with my 3 best friends.

Jesy's POV

I've always wanted to be famous ever since I was 5. And now I am! I wrote a bucket list when I was 10.

Jessica Nelson's Bucket List

1. Became a famous singer

2. Met Michael Jackson

3. Make a music video for one of my original songs

4. Get a hot, famous husband

5. RULE THE WORLD!

Okay, I know Michael Jackson is not moonwalking around anymore, I need to write an original song to make a music video about it and that the last time someone tried to rule the world, world war 2 broke out. But hey I can still get a hot, famous husband. At the moment I just need to focus on my career and adjusting to my new life. You could say its a start of a new era.

Leigh-Anne's POV

I can't believe it. We won xfactor! 'Their a girl group, they can't win' oh yeah look at us now!!!! Wow I'm weird, but who can blame me one of my dreams just came true who wouldn't be? My other dream is to marry Justin Bieber but be patient grasshopper, that time will come. So be ready Biebs cause Leigh-Anne Pinnock is coming for you!

Jades POV

Tomorrow we are performing on sunrise. I am so excited but nervous and still shocked, surprised, happy, confused, and let's not forget amazed. Is it possible for someone to feel all these emotions at one time? Obviously if I am at this very moment. I can't think straight after all the excitement that has happened over the past months. I'm so glad I have three wonderful girls to share this experience with! I just hope I don't have to see him again, after what he did to me......