Chapter 5: Uninvited School Rumble

As a new day begins, much like any normal student would do, Taiyou went to school.

He attended a private high school named Orikan, he was in first grade class A. To get to his class room, he needed to enter the school building, go up the stairs and walk to the furthest part of the building that is where he goes to attend school every day.
Until yesterday, he had a very easy going attitude when attending school, he would nonchalantly listen to his lectures and in his free time he would be playing some sort of game whilst levelling up. Without generating any special events his life would continue in a peaceful manner, it was that kind of uninteresting place.
However, today was different.

「Natsuno-kun, It's telling me that I have to choose a certain Job Class? 」
「Natsuno-kun, if you defeat this mushroom like thing will you gain something called a level? 」
「Natsuno-kun, I completely don't get how to play this game? 」

A little before homeroom started, the three Hayakawa Sisters found Taiyou on his way to school, they immediately pulled out their smart phones and surrounded Taiyou. They completely ignored the stares of the surrounding people, and pestered Taiyou with gaming questions.
Taiyou was baffled by this. He thought the three sister's actions were a mystery, the other people in the vicinity started to gather and whisper about something or other, and the girls seems to get closer and closer to him, because of this he was able to experience a fragrant womanly scent coming from the girls.

Like a rich dribble of honey, it was a refreshing citrus like smell, it was a tantalising smell that could melt his brains.
Taiyou whom had no luck with women until now, just being in close proximity with the girls, one part of his body began to have a reaction it shouldn't have.
He desperately tried to retain his reasoning, and asked the three sisters.

「Umm.....You guys, what do I owe this pleasure to? 」
「We really want to do the things that you like to do, together」
「Before that, it's completely fine for you to speak to us without honorifics, alright」
「Yeah, it would be nice if you could talk to us in a more carefree manner〜」
「Well, even if you say that...... Why did you guys suddenly do this? 」

After exchanging glances with one another, the three sisters began to answer one after another like a relay.

「Do you remember, the thing we said last night? 」
「We are really serious about it」
「We want to do the things you like doing」
「uuuu.....」
「「「Do you dislike....... us three? 」」」

The three sisters had a painful look in their eyes, as they waited expectantly for an answer. Looking at such a facial expression, Taiyou couldn't help but gulp.
If he were asked to clarify whether he disliked them or not, Taiyou could answer with confidence that he most definitely did not hate them.

Certainly, these three women were a little different from the normal twins. If you took their individual photos you wouldn't even be able to suspect that they were different people, however in reality as explained before the three has a fatal distinction in which their heights were different from each other.
Kotone's height is 150 cm, Suzune was 140 cm and Kazane was like a little red riding hood at a height of 130 cm.
Taiyou didn't really have an idea, why the three sisters suddenly behaved like this, at any rate, it was harder for him to ignore their feelings.

Previously the girls held little favour towards Taiyo. Now they suddenly confessed their love, rather than saying that he didn't like it, it was more like he was jumping in joy deep inside.
Therefore Taiyou decided to honestly answer to their feelings.

「I don't hate you girls, on the contrary, I'm quite happy」
「「「Really?! We are so glad!!」」」
「「「In that case, with us—」」」
「Uwa—」