Chapter 1

- Jungkook's Point of View -

Why am I sad? Yoona please come back to me.
If you guys don't know Yoona, she's one of the girls I used to love,well not used to, I still do love her. We never dated but we loved each other. She left to a different high school, sucks. Now I have to go to the first day of school with my other friends.

They're Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin. Namjoon is kind of like the leader of our group.

"Jungkook! Come down and eat." My mom yelled. School starts in just about 1 and a half hours. I headed downstairs with my backpack and shoes then went to go eat.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked. "I'm not a little kid anymore. It's high school now, I don't think I'm excited." I chuckled. I finished my plate and left to school.

I put in my headphones and listen to some music. I walked through the school hallways to my friends . "Jungkook!" I heard Hoseok say.
I looked over to him and we all just chilled but the lockers. Yoongi and I seen a very pretty girl walk passed us to her friends.

Damn she's cute. WTF are you thinking kook?
"Aye, you guys see that cute girl over there?" Yoongi asked us. They all nodded no.
He pointed at her and the boys seemed to stare at her for a pretty long time.

She was so pretty, like for real. Her face caught my attention, but there was something in me that made me feel... Different.

- Jisoo's Point of View -
I was walking to my friend Jieun.
"You came so late Unnie." She whined.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
I was scrolling through my phone until Jieun tapped on my shoulder.

"Wae? I was on my phone." I looked at her.
"Those two guys are pointing at you." She looked over to the two guys. I just brushed it off and didn't even give them my attention.
Luckily, the bell rang for class. "Annyeong dongsaeng." I smiled and walked to my first class, which was computers.

- skip to lunch -
I walked out of my 4th period and went to go look for my friend Jieun. As I was walking I bumped into this random guy. But I swear, he looked really familiar. Maybe I seen him this morning. Wait. No. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said. I looked up to see one of the guys that was pointing at me this morning.

"It's okay." I smiled and got up. "I'm Jungkook." He bowed. "I'm Jisoo. You're a 7th grader or what?" I asked him. "I'm a 8th grader." He laughed. "Oh, sorry. I'm a 7th grader." I apologized. "It's fine." He smiled.
"Wanna grab lunch?" He asked me as we walked through the hallways. "No thanks, I don't eat lunch." I denied. "Wae? Why not? You have to eat, or else you'll get sick." He said.

"I eat lunch, but not school lunch. It's disgusting. You know?" I said. "What ever." He rolled his eyes and laughed as I pushed him.
Even though I just met him today, there's something about him that makes me feel happiness. I feel like I could trust him. Already. It's so weird.

"Jisoo? Are you okay?" He asked me. "Huh? Yeah. Why?" I snapped out of my spacing out.
"Just wondering. You were kind of spaced out for quite a while." He said. "I'm okay." I smiled.

Then, another guy came to Jungkook.
"Jungkook. Why are you.. Wh- oh never mind." The guy said. "I'm Yoongi." He said. "I'm Jisoo." I smiled.