My Unsung Hero

To parent, a child is a natural biological process. But choosing to become a mother, a good one at that, is a choice one makes every waking day 24/7 round the clock. There are no awards, certificates, or trophies.. but a child's smile will be enough.

When asked whose the most influential person in my life is, without any hesitaion I know, it's my Mom. She greatly influences my philosophy that gives meaning to my life, thoughts, feelings, and experiences. She pushes me to be the best and possesses good qualities I try to obtain. She has helped me to become the person I am today.

She is indeed lovable. She doesn't even let anyone drags me down. Who knows! She is a serious good mother of mine.. well, you'll see. Being a daughter of her is completely perfect.

Then, what if it breaks? I'd rather stay with her in barefoot with wounded feet than to go a mother away. Im not so sure that it is a good idea after all.

She saw me cried over simple things. For every downfall, she's there to lift me up. I've grown. There are times that we don't agree with each other which often leads us to misunderstandings. My memory with my Mom and I having bad times hurts me especially when I remember how much I hurt his feelings. I fell sorry that I couldn't find the best words to express how grateful I am to have her in my life.

Values are the things we give importance to. I learned a lot of valuable techniques from him. She acts as a supporter in my goals. She is motivating my life to live independently sooner or later.

When basically children are asked whose their favorite hero is, they would most likely give different heroes with amazing powers. But for me, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, or even Captain barbell can't get over and above to my one and only the best hero ever! They can't exceed of those heroic deeds of her.

The all-time record breaker. My very own rolling stone. My unsung hero. Mom! Thanks for showing me the world. I owe you my life.

@geeklexicon