•13• JJ, you're exhausted!

I hang up the phone as I heard JJ come up the stairs.

"Hey cutie, are you ok? I've missed you!" JJ said sitting on my torso.

"I'm fine babe and I've missed you too! I'm so tired but you must be extremely tired from editing all night!" I said.

"Yeah I am, but i'm willing to make your day! Come on, wake up so we can go shopping!" JJ said hovering over me and kissing my neck.

"Ok. You can pick my clothing!" I said as JJ got off me.

I walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower because you know this boy has to be clean and smelling good.

okay, maybe not... but you still have to smell good.

I added some shampoo to my hair and the massaged in a circular motion before using the shower gel for my body, I used a hand sponge to scrub off the dead skin on my body.

I turned off the shower and put on a towel around my torso then brushed my teeth and wash my face before I dressed into the clothes that was sitting on the toilet seat.

ah bless him.

I changed into my clothing that JJ has picked out and I am impressed, he has a good taste in clothing.

I am not saying that I can't dress with style of course I can! I'm giving credit to my baby.

I looked in the mirror and I saw that I felt that I was slaying my day, I took a quick a selfie before getting out of the bathroom to smell food downstairs

"Wow, I picked out a very good style today! You look stunning!" JJ said.

"Thanks babe!" I said going up to give him a hug.

"And you smell nice too that's a bonus point!" He said kissing my neck.

I giggled as JJ sat me on the chair and told me that food was ready.

"I made you breakfast because I'm a hot motherfucker!" JJ said screaming and punching his chest like a gorilla would.

"Yes and a cute one!" I said as he came and kissed me.

"I made you toast with egg and I hope you enjoy!" He said placing the food in front of me.

"I will Popeye!" I said but then began to cringe.

"Okay, that was so cringey!" I said to JJ and he laughed.

We ate our food finished ready to go to the shops soon. JJ took my plate into the sink for wash!