I

(I may re-use my OCs cuz I don't want to make more xD)

Your age around 18.

It was a normal day in school just you and friend Iris chatting away in your seats as you two try to distract yourself while waiting for the teacher.

"Hey hey! (Y/n) I found this awesome web site just the other day!" Says your cheerful friend as she began to type in Sans Answers in her phone. You could have sworn that name was rather familiar but you shrugged it off thinking it was just your imaginations.

When she was done typing she was directed to a web site which awfully looked like a chat box. She cleared her throat and clicked the record button and said.

"Sans could you answer my questions please?" She says and sent the voice message. You eyed at it curiously. Then a message popped out.

"I'm all ears kiddo, what's your question?"

Iris again took a deep breath and says "I was wondering, what's my favorite color?"

She says smiling like a kid as she waited for the so called "sans" to answer.

"Come back later..."

Iris looked surprised a bit by the answer. You looked at her curiously.

"What's wrong?"

Iris blinked slightly. "Ah... nothing... it's probably just being stupid." She laughed lightly and directed her attention towards her phone again. She cleared her throat again and hit the record button.

"Sans, how many classmates do I have?"

There was a long pause. Iris stared at her phone with sheer determination waiting for a message from "sans" to come up. After a few seconds, a message popped up. "Nah... too lazy... come back later kid..."

Iris looked taken a back and glared at her phone. She clicked the record button with a lot of force. you looked at her worriedly as she started to yell.

"Hey! I'm serious! Answer my questions! What's my dog's name!"

"... something I don't know..."

She fumed in rage and you tried to calm her down. "Hey calm down Iris... it's just a website, it's just another one of those pranks you know?"

She pouted in anger and exited the website. "But last night... it answered all my questions correctly..."

You slightly giggled not really believing her, "aw... it's probably just a coincidence." You say as you try to reasure her.

"How can it be a coincidence... when they know my dog's name and breed. They know my whole family's name. They know where I live. They know my name. They know my hobby. They know my likes and dislikes. They know my age. They know my damn school."

You looked at her surprised a bit. "Maybe one of your stalkers made that website?" You said joking trying to make the mood better. She laughed a bit. "Yeah... maybe it is just a hoax."

"Yeah that's the spirit!! Don't believe stuff from the internet."

You two laughed together but then as soon as your laughter dies down Iris' phone suddenly buzzed. Iris opened up her phone. You looked at her phone curiously.

It was a email apparently.

Iris opened up the email. "Ugh another odd one?" She exclaimed and you looked at the content of it.

The sender was unknown. And the content was... weird simbols but somehow... those simbols were familiar. "It's pretty much useless if you can't read it right? Guess I'll just delete it again."

Then just a few more millimeters before she could hit the delete botton you finally figured out what were those simbols!

"Wing dings..." you say quietly and your friend looks at you quizically, her finger still hovering above the delete button.

"Wait don't delete it yet! I think that's just a message converted into the font, Wing dings!!"

"Wow really? Can you read it then?" Iris give her phone to you. "Wait I don't know...!! Somehow my mind just told me it's Wing dings!!"

"At least try to read it!" She says looking at you with her signature puppy eyes. You tried to avoid those eyes because you knew you'll only end up agreeing to- oh screw it.

"Okay okay! Just stop it with those eyes!!" You say as you directed your attention towards her phone. Iris happily puts their hand in the air as she giggled and said hurray!!

You sighed a bit and tried to see if you can make out something.

"T...... H.... A?..T......... N?.... E.....X.... T???"

You tilt your head curiously. "That... next... that's what it said." Iris looked at the email quizzically.

"What can that mean?" Says Iris clearly confused by the words.

"I don't know... maybe someone is just playing a prank...?" You said not so sure.

"Yeah... maybe it's just a prank one of our classmates did...." Iris went deep in thought for a second before she continued. "But what could it mean anyway?"

You hummed lightly. "Beats me."