{Twelve}

Author Note

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠And there goes the romance part in the story as I have promised.

I know i am not the most romantic nerd on the planet, I blame it on our cultural restrictions as we are allowed to openly discuss about the steamy make out sessions and the you know what so it's kid of difficult to express such scenes, I feel like I am crossing and invisible line of verbal decency .

I know it sound crazy right? But just bare with the chapter available for now I will ask someone to edit or just totally rewrite the chapter, so if you have nice ideas I will let you edit the chapter but I will go through them first before I post them. GRACIAS!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥New twist coming in the next chapters expect the unexpected.

To clear up the confusion!

Diana mother's name is Marcelo so professionally she is known as Captain Marcelo or Agent Marcelo.

Diana's Father's name is Benedictus so her family knows her as DIANA Benedictus, I will reveal later in the coming chapters why they call her Diana Benedictus and not Diana Marcelo.

if you have read the story nicely you will also know that Diana got married to Peter Caviar when she was 18 so legally she is known as MRS. Caviar.

???so technically she is a woman of multiple identities! If you lead well enough you will discover who Diana is⚡!

🎁🔊🔊🔊See you in the next chapter! I am kidding it's not like you part of the characters or anything like that so I cannot see you in the next chapter! But hey you never know! The first person to vote will get special recognition in the book.

Please vote on my book please it will mean alot to me.

Nash loves you all
📭📬📃↪😂