Final Descisions

Ruby's POV:
20 minutes later we were sat in the living room, eating faghitas and watching Sword Art Online. The food was so amazing! I never realised that Phil was so good at cooking. At 8pm I clambered up from the sofa. I slowly walked towards the door. "Ruby, where are you going?" I heard Dan shout. I yelled back, "It's 8. Visits end at 8." Dan walked into the hallway and looked me in the eyes, "I forgot to tell you. You're staying over tonight." I was speechless. Dan pulled me into a hug and I started crying. Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the living room. He dropped me into the bean bag and all three of us started laughing. Phil came over to me and helped me up, "So, do you want to see your room?" I nodded and we walked upstairs. I pushed open the door to see Dan's old room. I turned around to look at Dan and Phil. They were stood in the doorway smiling. I ran over and gave them a huge hug. Dan then pulled away slightly and said, "We need to talk to you." We all went and sat on the bed. As we sat down Phil squeezed Dan's hand. Phil started to speak, "Ruby, we've had so much fun with you today. A couple of days ago I spoke to Suzanne. We talked about you and finally agreed. If you want to, you can come and live here ins Saturday." I gasped. I couldn't believe this. Dan and Phil are going to be my adopted parents! As it sunk in I started crying. Dan pulled us all into a big bear hug and that's how I fell asleep.
A/N
Sorry this is kinda short I had a bit of writers block today.
Amber xxx