four

Chris practically dragged me from his car into his house.  As soon as the door shut, he was pulling my coat off and making me drop my purse.  His teeth ran up my neck, nipping and nibbling at the skin.  I kicked off my shoes and held onto Chris's belt.  Tonight he was dressed casually, wearing black skinny jeans and a black Morrissey shirt.  His makeup was basic but I loved it.

"Fucking slut." Chris husked, grabbing my wrists and pulling them behind my back, forcing them up behind my shoulder blades.  He turned me around, forcing me to bend over a bit.  He smacked my ass around, grunting as he released some anger.  I moaned like a masochistic whore, trying my hardest not to fall over.

"Who's ass is this?" He barked, using both his hands to gather my skirt and rip it straight down the back.  I gasped as it snapped against my skin, making me fall to my knees.  I let out a whimper as Chris wrapped his fingers around my throat and pulled me to sit on my heals.  He stepped in front of me and hooked two fingers in my mouth.

"Yours." I purred, sucking on him lightly.  He smirked, and bent at the waist, bringing us eye to eye.  

"You can call me daddy." Chris ordered, forcing me back up to my feet and guiding me to his room.  He ripped the back of my top and thong before throwing me on the bed, stripping as he went to his closet.  He tossed some things on the blankets next to me, leaving the room and returning with a partially melted candle.  I watched as the wax dripped onto the bed side table, allowing Chris to force me into a harness.  He hovered over me, snatching the candle and holding it over my thighs.  Little moans and sobs came from my mouth as he poured the burning liquid onto my skin.  

"Whore." Chris snit as he blew out the flame and grabbed a riding crop.  He flipped me onto my stomach, tucking my legs under me and forcing my rear into the air.  I felt the stiff whip lashing against me for at least 10 minutes, Chris making snide remarks throughout the whole activity.  I kept my face pressed into the bed, trying to muffle my light screams.  Without warning, he slammed into me, making me screech at the top of my lungs.  Thankfully he waited a minute before moving, massaging my welted ass.  After that though, he turned back into the normal ruthless Chris, pounding my prostate with every time he slid into me.  With one particularly slow motion, I came, spasming as my body tried to calm down.  This didn't keep Chris from using me until I was in tears.  That's when he crawled in front of me and forced his massive length down my throat.  I gagged as he faced fucked me, eventually releasing down my throat. 

"That was wonderful, babe." He soothed, pulling me to lay on his chest as he undid the harness.  My stomach was churning, filled with cum.  I could tell Chris was tired, so I laid there with him until he was asleep, quietly sneaking to the bathroom.  I sat on the floor, picking at the wax that was stuck to my thighs.  I was still gagging slightly, the taste of vomit invading my mouth.  It was sad that I could taste the seed of multiple men even over acid.  I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flushed the toilet, quickly coating my fingers in soap and washing the spit off of me.

"Are you okay? Take a seat I'll be back in a second." Chris ordered as he pushed the door open slightly.  I nodded and rested my head in my hands, trying my hardest to breath slowly.

"Hun..." He trailed off, "Just relax." I let him guide me into bathtub, quickly turning the knob and covering me with the boiling water.  I pulled my knees to my chest, trying to hide myself.  Chris ran a hand through my hair as he grabbed a cup of water and handed it to me.  He gave me an expecting look, so I took a sip, trying to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

"Could you put your legs out straight for me?" He asked me, as if I was a small child.  I nodded and uncurled myself.  Chris sighed and grabbed a few bottles from a cabinet, using the contents of one of them to separate the wax from my skin.  My thighs were all red and sore, almost prickly.  It didn't help that my bum still ached with the thin, long bumps that were sure to bruise.