Allergies????

I awoke to see a man standing above me. "Good you're finally awake, my name is Elwin and I am the school medic." He had a friendly personality that made you instantly made you like him. 

"When Keefe told me about what happened I was pretty shocked but you will heal nicely," Elwin said. My mouth hung open Keefe brought me here? He was said to be the most popular guy in school. Although I could care less about him so it did not matter.

"He said you made acid explode and I thought that you wouldn't recover but guess I was wrong." Elwin laughed a bit. I can not believe I almost did not recover. Or the fact that I am such an idiot that I dumped the whole bag of genacide in. When I tried to move my body was soar. 

"I called your parents, they told me to call back if you wanted to go home," Elwin said.

"No," I shouted. My parents must be telepathic because if I went home people would think I am a wimp.

"Feel better and come back tomorrow so I can give you a follow up, you may go" He said very friendly. I jumped up and everything went black for a second then feeling dizzy I told him bye. I did not want to do the check up but i had no choice. Then I turned around. 

Elwin smiled, knowing my question he said "It is lunch time."

My smile got big and I probably looked really creepy, "Thanks Elwin."

I walked down what felt like one thousand halls, most halls filled of lockers, and found the science room, Lady Galvin was gone and I wondered what happened to the mess but I grabbed my schedule and wondered around till I found my locker number 256 then I found the lunch room. It was huge, it had many tables and there was a group for goths, nerds, drama, and populars, in fact there was a table for everything. And the cafeteria had every food possible and then I spotted Mallowmelt. I walked to it not regretting the painful steps and grabbed it. It had a crisp outer layer and inside it had juicy cherries and the middle top was fluffy and light pink. I then grabbed Mac and cheese and bell peppers which is almost as good as Mallowmelt and sat down at the table furthest away from everything. Above was a really bright light that hung from the slanted ceiling.

Somebody sat down next to me, it is Keefe. I am shocked. My mouth is open like an idiot but this was unexpected.

"Hey I am keefe the one with the best hair," he chuckled a bit

"Hi" I murmured. What is he doing here is he gonna make fun of me?

"If you're here to make fun of me for exploding acid on myself then you should leave now," I said with irritation in my voice.

"First ya that was really stupid and super duper cool," he said, "second when I carried you to Elwin I was really worried, you looked super pale or rather kind of dead." I blushed at the thought that he cared but it instantly went away when I saw the populars laughing. I feel so mad. What is this a dare? What is wrong with populars, why do they hate me? I chocked back tears but they won't leave. I knew coming here was a mistake.

"Why don't you leave Keefe," Dex said right behind me. Dex was officially the most best friend ever.

"Sorry dude I wasn't harassing your girlfriend," Keefe said. I blushed and Dex's face turned red. 

"We are not dating" Dex and I said in unison.

Keefe started laughing "so Foster you okay?" I was shocked at why he called me by my last name. I took a bite of the Mac and cheese and stopped breathing. Shoot there must have been limbium in here. I gasped for breath and blacked out.

"Back again are we?" Elwin asked humorously. 

He turned serious, "You almost died, If I hadn't noticed you had an allergy to limbium, which I almost didn't you would have died!" Elwin said in a pained voice. 

I started balling, "I am so sorry!" That whole experience scared the crap out of me. I honestly thought I was gonna die. Elwin nodded his head.

"You can come in guys," he shouted

Mom and Dad were the first too come in they kissed me all over and kept asking if I was okay and how they should of took me home when acid hurt me. I was super lucky to have such caring parents. I feel bad for the people who don't. Dex came in next.

"Glad you are okay," Dex said. He looked Super sad and he must have been worried. Marcella and Jensi came in.

"IAmSoHappyYouAreOkayIWasSoWorried," laughed Jensi. Marcella stood there speechless . I made friends only today and they care about me so much!! I have great friends.

Keefe came in last, his expression was grim, at least I think because it left really fast. "Yo Foster stop almost dieing will ya?" He laughed with a huge smile.

"Kids you can get back to class," Elwin said. I fell asleep and woke up at home, I must have missed school. I have to tell everyone I am okay, I never talked to anyone besides them seeing me.