#33

Ariana Grande & Lauren Jauregui- welcome home

——–

Ariana's POV.

Having a girlfriend who was always gone was tough. I have gone about 2 months without seeing Lauren and it has felt like an eternity.

But now that Lauren was coming home tonight, I could hardly wait. We plan to go out for dinner and then stay the rest of the weekend in.

I was in our room putting on Lauren's favorite outfit of mine. Which was a black, tight, strapless dress that hugged my curves. I wore a laced black bra and a matching thong. I heard the front door open and then slam shut.

"Ariana baby!" She yells as I hear her marching up the stairs.

I run out of the room and into the hallway. She sees me and she makes a growling noise as she picks me up and spins me around. She puts me on the ground and grabs my face roughly as she kisses me.

"Fuck baby. I missed you." She says looking at me.

I laugh and I clasped my hands with hers. "I missed you too."

"Damn baby," she says looking my body up and down. "I missed you so much." She says pulling me and kissing me roughly again. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Come on," I say quickly pulling away from the kiss. "We have dinner reservations."

She scowls at me. She hates when I rejected her advancements, she'll make me regret it later. "I think we are skipping dinner. Now go lay down on the bed and strip." She growls.
"Laur-" I start to say before she cut me off.

"Now." She growls. I quickly walk into our room and slip out of my dress and lay down on the bed. Lauren watches me and slowly walks in.

"Take everything off." She says eyeing up my bra and thong.

I roll my eyes and quickly slide them both off. I was oddly turned on by Lauren's possessiveness, she gets rough but never like this before. She walks in and slowly takes off her clothes as she walked over to me. She gets onto the bed and pulls my legs wide apart roughly.

She crawls slowly up to me a grabs my face roughly. "You'll be a good girl, right baby?" She asks me.

I nod. "Yes-" I say and she covers my mouth with her hand.

"Shh baby." She says as she kisses me. She roughly shoves her tongue in my mouth and suck on my tongue. Her hand slowly moved up and down my thigh, leaving trails of goosebumps.

She moves her hand down to my pussy and slowly rub from my clit to my pussy. She moans into my mouth. "Oh baby you are so wet."

She stops kissing me and moves backwards so she was kneeling in front of my pussy. She smirks at me as she runs her finger down my slit. "Now you keep these legs spread." She says yanking them apart. I was already trying to squeeze my legs together.

I groan in frustration and only getting a smirk from Lauren. "Tonight is all about you." She says she lowers her head. She blows cold air on my pussy and I grip the sheets.

"Fuck you Lauren." I say through my teeth. She growls at me before quickly starting to lick my clit. She licks its quickly with her whole tongue, lapping all my juices up from my pussy to clit.

She growls on my clit and flicks her tongue around it. I tilt my head back and moan as I kept my eyes on her.

She roughly shoves a finger in my pussy and pumps her finger fast as she continues to flick her tongue in fast circles around my clit.

She adds a second finger in my pussy and quickens her speed. I grip the head board as I arched my back into her. I tried to squeeze my legs around her head but she would only growl and pull them back apart.

As she pumps her fingers in me she sucked on my clit and continued to flick her tongue around it.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled out. She growls onto my clit sending vibrations. She continued to suck and suck, lapping all my juices up as I moaned crazily.

Just as I was about to cum, Lauren quickly pulled her fingers out of me and smirks. I slammed my head back in frustration.

She stands up and walked over so she was standing above my face. She lowers her pussy so it was inches away from my face. She was soaked and I my pussy throbbed at the sight of it.

"Lick my pussy baby." She says before sitting down on my face. I quickly start to lick her clit in fast circles and then moving my tongue down so my tongue was moving fast circles in her pussy.

"Fuck yes Ari! Suck on my clit." She growls as I sucked hard and fast on her clit. I twirl my tongue fast around it and continue to suck and moan onto her clit. I grabbed onto her ass and smacked it hard repeatedly.

Lauren starts to roughly rub her pussy in fast circles on my tongue, she moans loudly as she started moving in a faster pace.

She moans out loudly before cumming on my face. I quickly clean up her juices and she then gets off of me. She kneels in front of my pussy and pulls my legs apart.

She stands slightly and lowers her pussy right above mine. She slowly presses her pussy against mine and I let out a moan as she slowly moves her hips. She looks me dead in the eyes as she moved her hips slowly.

Her wetness mixes with mine, she moved quickly, our clits moving roughly against each other. She holds onto my feet for support to help her move faster.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moan out loudly as she moves her hips at an incredibly fast pace. The only sounds in the room was Lauren's loud moans and growls and my moans. The sound of our wetness could be heard as it was roughly being moved. I could feel our juices dripping down my pussy.

My mouth hung open as I looked at Lauren and moaned. "Yes baby cum for me." She moans as she still rubs her clit roughly on mine.

I tilt my head back and cum, Lauren moans out loudly and continues to move her clit roughly on mine. She grabs onto my tits and squeezed them as she rubs her hips harder.

"Fuck Lauren." I moan as my sensitive clit throbbed. She squeezes my tits hard and she moans loudly as she cums. She slowly speeds her pace down and then exhaustedly plop down next to me panting.

"I missed you so much baby." She says giving me a kiss.

---

A/N

💭☺️