#34

Ariana Grande & Y/N

——-

I slammed the front door shut in Ariana's face and marched into the living room. The door slams open and in comes Ariana who also slams the door shut. We were in one of our famous fights. Her always ditching me, her always having work, her always being with some other girl who wasn't me.

"Y/N you are being absolutely ridiculous!" She yells as she stomps into the room. Her high heels snapped across the room and she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

It was always so hard to stay mad at her.

Specially when she always is so damn sexy and nice.

"I'm not!" I said crossing my arms. "You just always forget about me! It's always about your music!" I yell.

She looks shock at what I said. "Well excuse me but this is my job, Y/N. I'm sorry I cannot be here or with you every fucking second of the day!" She yells.

I glare at her and was trying to stop being so turned on by her right now. Ariana never yells or gets defensive and when she does it is totally hot.

"You are such a bitch." I say as I walk past her and down the hallway to our bedroom. I heard her gasp and her heels following me down the hallway. I get into our room and I start taking my jewelry off. She slams the door shut and walks up to stand in my way.

"What did you just call me?" She hisses crossing her arms.

I roll my eyes. "A bitch now can I get by?" I said trying to get around her. She doesn't move, I roll my eyes and walk around her.

She grabs me by my hand and yanks me into her. My back pressed against her body and she shoves her hand down my shorts and into my panties. She teased my clit in fast circles.

I bite my lip and try to fight off a moan, my legs slightly buckle and she continues to tease at me cult furiously.

"You are such a dirty whore." She growls. "You just moan at me just touching your pussy." She growls in my ear as she furiously rubs my clit.

I lean my head back onto her shoulder and moaned loudly as she teased my clit. She pinched and squeezed and rubbed in hard fast circles. Just as I was close to my high Ariana stops and pushes me away from her smirking.

"You didn't really think I would let such a dirty whore cum so early?" She says. She sucks on her middle finger that was covered in my juices and closed her eyes as she sucked on her finger.

"You are such a bitch." I say trying to fight off a moan.

She marches over to me and pushes me down onto the bed. She straddles my lap and I could feel her hot pussy sitting on my thigh. She kisses me furiously and shoves her tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss as she starts teasing my nipples with her fingertips.

She sits up and takes off her shirt and smirks down at me. "Take you clothes off you fucking slut." She hisses. I quickly obey and toss my clothes onto the floor.

She eyes up my body and straddles my lap again. Her pussy sat on my thigh and I could feel her hot pussy juices. "I love my dirty sluts body." She moans as she touches my tits.

She lays down onto her back and scoots so our pussies were nearly touching. She looks at me as she keeps teasing me by touching her hot pussy to mine and then quickly pulling away.

"Oh my baby want to rub her pussy against mine." She says mockingly at. I made a sound similar to a growl.

"You are a fucking tease." I growl as I look at her.

She smirks at me and finally touches her pussy against mine and stayed there. She slowly starts moving her pussy against mine.

"Oh fuck yes baby." I moan out tilting my head back.

"Oh you are such a dirty slut. Aren't you?" She moans out as she grabs onto my thigh and quickly speeds up her pace.

I move my hips quickly against hers and I watched as our pussy fold spread and un spread as they touched. Our hot juices mixed together and felt amazing as we touched.

"Fucking slut." She moans out as she furiously rubs her pussy against mine. Her tits bounce fast up and down as we quickly loved against each other. Just as I was about to cum she stops again.

I groan out in frustration and only receiving another smirk from Ariana. She crawls on top of me and quickly puts her pussy against mine. Her pussy lips slide up and down quickly against mine.

"Oh fuck yes baby. Your pussy feels so fucking good." She moans out as our folds quickly moved and spread against each other.

I moan out loudly, I was in too much pleasure to say anything. The only sounds in the room was out loud moans and the sound of flesh hitting flesh and pussy juices sloshing together.

She moves her hips frantically against mine. "Look at me as you cum you dirty slut." Ariana growls at me. My mouth hangs open and I nod and moan loudly as I cum.

She continues to rub her pussy against mine, my clit extra sensitive as she rubs frantically against mine, I squeeze my eyes shut and moan out loudly from the pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" Ariana yells out as she cums. She looks down at me as she slowly continues to hump my pussy.

"I don't like being called a bitch." She says and winks at me.
——
😘