Destination turbulance(Harry Styles)

"Amanda, hurry we have to leave we'll miss our plane," Kristina yelled to me. She was the crankiest sister I knew. Hi, I am Amanda, I am 18. I have 7 sisters. Some aren't blood related but they were close enough. I love them with all my heart. Did I mention we were famous? Yep, we are 'The Juliets" and we love it. Dad, Sheemar, decided to pay our way to go to an Island near the bahamas. We were going on a vacation. I was the oldest. Next to me was Haley, 16. Next to her was April, 15. Next to April was Kassie, 14. Next to her was, Krissy, 13. Next to Krissy was Brittany, 13. Then there was our littelest sisters, Melissa, 8 and Hannah, 7. We were a group. Sometimes Hannah and Melissa went together and left us at home. They were really good singers. We met After romeo about a year ago. That is who we were going to the island with, yes they were singers to. Jayk, is Kristina's boyfriend. Drew is April's boyfriend T.c is Kassie's boyfriend. Blake is Brittany's boyfriend. Devin, Haley and I were single. 

"Amanda, Hurry your tale up," Brittany yelled. I grabbed my bags and my guitar and headed downstairs. I had three suitcases. See we were going to have a huge jet, first class. 

"I'm coming," I yelled dragging my things behind me. I walked in with my blue skinny jeans and a black ruffle top with a bluejean half jacket and a pair of black converse. My hair was highlighted different colors and I had it straight. Britt had on a pair of jeans with a cute lace blue and pink top with pink flipflops. April was wearing a blue and black skirt, knee length and a black ruffle tanktop and a pair of blue converse. Haley was wearing short jean shorts and a green tanktop. Krissy had on a cheetah print tanktop and a pair of black cackies. Kassie was wearing a weird yellow and black sundress with a cute black half vest and a pair of black flipflops. all of our hair was straight. Britts highlighted hair was shoulder length. Haley's dark brown hair was right on her shoulders. Kassie's ginger hair was below her chest. Mine was just below my shoulders. Krissy's was shoulder length blonde with chocolate highlights. 

"Okay, we need to get going or we will miss our flight," April assured us. I was sure dad was going to make me drive to the airport but thank god he insisted on driving. 

"It is exactly nine o' clock and your flight leaves in about fifteen minutes so don't be late," Dad said pulling up to the airport. We grabbed our luggage and ran out of the car. Hannah and Melissa were meeting us there because they stayed with T.c that night. Hannah had beautifull blonde mushroom hair. She had a red and blue checked knee length dress and black converse shoes. Melissa had on a pair of blue knee pants that had jewels on the sides and a pink ruffle top with pink and blue flipflops and her hair was brown and put up on a braid. We seen the boys and decided to join them at the gate. They all looked alike only different color shirts. They all had on tan jeans but Blake was wearing and orange muscle shirt. T.c had a black muscle shirt. Jayk had a animal print t-shirt. Drew had a tan muscle shirt. And Devin had a baby blue t-shirt. they all had black converse on.

"Did we plan this boys," I asked. Devin loved to hear me joke. We were best friends.

"Funny," T.c said sarcastically. The lady at the gate asked for our tickets and we boarded the plane. Our luggage was taken to the very back of the plane. Luckily everyone of us got first class tickets and we all had our Iphone 4's.

"So, are we going to sit together," Haley asked. I nodded and sat in my seat. Haley took the window while I took the outer edge. I get ver claustraphobic. 

"So what row are we in," Haley asked. I looked around and seen that from the front we were 4 rows back.

"Row four," I assured her. She leaned back and put her head phones in. I rolled my eyes and noticed that on the other side of the Isle Drew and April were sitting next to us. Here was the sitting arrangements.

Row-1 Kristin and jayk, Brittany and Blake.

Row-2 Kassie and T.c ,Our body guard, Kale and another person that looked alot like a body guard I had seen before.