Settling in

On the way to B.A.P's dorm, she kept sighing mentally while having a worried expression on the outside. "Miyoung-ah, is this your luggage?" Himchan asked, curious and she nodded. "Mwo?! Jinjjayo?!" Youngjae and Himchan shouted, shocked and she nodded. "I seldom go shopping." Miyoung said and they nodded, understanding her situation.

As they are talking amongst themselves, some members are asleep and Miyoung has fallen asleep as well. Daehyun saw her head leaning on the window so he gently shifted her head, making her leaned on him. Once she woke up, she noticed that she is sleeping on his shoulder. "Ch-choisonghamnida." She hurriedly apologized softly while looking down. "Gwaenchanhayo Miyoung-ah." Daehyun said as he patted her head and she just looked down. Daehyun just sighed and closed his eyes. Once they reached their dorm, everyone woke up and went in. "Umm.. Miyoung-ah, since we only have one room.. Do you mind sharing and sleeping on the floor?" Youngjae asked and Miyoung shook her head. "Then.. Can you sleep between Himchannie hyung and Yonggukkie hyung?" Youngjae asked and she nodded.

After settling her things and the members settled her mattress, they walked to her who is in the living room with Jongup, watching tv. "Miyoung-ah, take out your jacket if you feel hot, araseo?" Himchan said and Miyoung nodded. "Can you at least say something other than nodding? It feels like i'm talking to a wall." Himchan said as he sighed. "Mianhaeyo." Miyoung apologized as she bowed ninety degrees. "Yah, you don't have to apologize. Just a respond would be nice." Himchan said as he looked at her and continued, "Hungry? I'm cooking dinner." "Hyung, i want spaghetti." Daehyun said as he walked out from their shared room. "Araseoyo, what about the others?" Himchan asked, curious. "Yonggukkie hyung, Youngjae, maknaes! Himchannie hyung asked what do you want to eat." Daehyun said as he walked into their room. "Himchannie hyung is cooking dinner?" Zelo asked and Daehyun nodded. "Yah, what are you eating?" Youngjae asked as he looked at him from his bed. "Spaghetti." Daehyun replied. "We'll eat the same then so that we don't have to trouble Himchannie." Yongguk said and Daehyun nodded. "Hyung, they said they are eating spaghetti as well." Daehyun passed the message and Himchan nodded. "Yah Youngjae-ah, your cousin hasn't said a word till now. How can we make her talk?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Let's try talking to her while waiting for Himchannie to cook finish then." Yongguk said and they nodded.

They went to sit beside Miyoung while some sat on the floor in front of her. "Miyoung-ah, what do you like to do?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Staying at home." Miyoung replied and looked at the tv. "What do you do in your house?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Probably watch tv, play phone games, crossword puzzles or homework." Miyoung replied looked down. "Do you have any hobbies or dreams?" Zelo asked and they looked at her. "I don't think i have any.." Miyoung replied softly while she kept looking down. "Aren't you hot? Take off your hoodie if you are." Jongup said and Miyoung nodded. "Yah, i'm done!" Himchan shouted from the kitchen. "Coming hyung." Daehyun said and Jongup followed. Once they brought the plates to the table in the living room, everyone took it. "Yah, eat it while it's hot." Himchan said as he walked to them from the kitchen. "Miyoungie, try it. It's delicious." Zelo said and Miyoung took a plate and ate.

After eating only half the plate, she puts down. "Full?" Yongguk asked and Miyoung nodded. "Yah, you should eat more. You are still growing." Himchan said and Miyoung looked at the plate. "Miyoungie, go and bathe." Yongguk said and Miyoung obeyed. "Don't force her to eat pabo." Yongguk said as he looked at Himchan once Miyoung went to the their room to take her clothes. "Youngjae-ah, show her where and which is the shampoo, soap and whatnot." Himchan said and Youngjae nodded. After showing, Youngjae went out and they heard their toilet door closing with a click. "I don't really know if she gets it though.. She just kept nodding." Youngjae said and they nodded. "Maybe if we find out the reason why she's being like this, we can help her." Daehyun suggested and they looked at each other with a smile. "Daehyun-ah, you are a genius." Himchan complimented and Daehyun smiled. "Now then you realize it?" Daehyun teased and they smiled while shaking their heads.

A few hours passed and most of them are sleeping, including Miyoung. "Youngjae-ah, Yonggukkie, let's go to sleep." Himchan said and they nodded their head. After turning off everything, they went into their room and preparing to sleep while Himchan turned on the night light, closed the door and he finally went to his bed and sleep. Yongguk turned to his side and saw Miyoung sleeping but she's still wearing her hoodie. Yongguk sighed while patting her head softly and went to sleep while facing the wall, back facing Miyoung.