7

Carmel's pov

Today is the day i give my life to Grayson. I fix my dress and head to where my dad will be walking me down the aisle. My dress seemed a little tight fitting which was weird because it fit fine when we went dress shopping. The bridesmaids went then my little cousin Phoenix was the flower girl. I smiled and started to tear up. It was all perfect, we were on the beach, the sun setting, i love it

"You got this my little flower, i love you" Says my (soon to be) dad, i smile at him 

"I love you too"

Flashback

I wanted to rip my mom to shreds, arranged marriage???? Like dude am i not old enough to find love??? This dude is probably going to be cringe worthy and i might need to get a cringe counter over here. What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks i am super duper ugly? Why the fuck am I thinking about this?? I am never going to fall in love with him....ever....

I smiled at my flashback, what was I thinking then? I didn't want to give poor Gray a chance. My (soon to be) dad shook me and told me it is time. I took a ling deep breath and heard the music playing. The door opened and I started walking down the aisle and started to cry a bit. I see Grayson crying too. I came face to face with my love.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to unite these two in marriage. Have you have any written vows?" Asks the priest. We both nod "Grayson you may go"

"We are not going to look back on how we met arranged, we will call it a miracle. If it were not for our parents we would not be here right now. If you would be asked me a few weeks ago how I felt about this I would've told you nothing, nothing but a look that would tell you 'if looks can kill you'd be dead right now' but now that this day has finally come, and i am standing right by my love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Carmel. I love you" Grayson says, those vows are better than mine, but will say them anyway.

"Grayson, I heard we were getting married the day I met you. I didn't want to meet you because i never thought I'd fall in love with you. Well surprise surprise, i fell in love. I may not be the perfect wife, or future mother, but i will be loyal and respectful. Grayson, i will promise you, our marriage may have been arranged, but my love for you is not" I say, yes my vows was short but i did try

"Do you Grayson Bailey Dolan take Carmel Parker Adams to be your wife?" 

"I do"

"Do you Carmel Parker Adams take Grayson Bailey Dolan as you husband?"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" Grayson leaned in and soon, our lips moved in sync. I pulled away.

We are going to be together forever......

---------------

This is sadly the end of my book but i am working ton another one so fear not as I will have more books out!!!!!! Maybe I will make a little update chapter on their life? How do you guys feel about it? Let me know. And I have a book alert!!