"Chapter 1: A world above ours"

Izuna's POV
I was waiting down the dungeon for my brother until he was ready.
After waiting for a while he was finally ready.
"Hey Izuna I'm all ready!!" Haruka shouted while running.
I was embarrased that he shouted my name out loud in front of a large crowd.

He patted my back and said "let's go!".
I replied "Stop shouting you idiot!" then he replied "Hey don't go calling me an idiot!".
"But it's true anyways" I pouted.

*Short time skip

We entered the dungeon hoping to find an A class monster in other to obtain a rare jewel.
"Izuna watch your back!!" he quickly shouted.
I quickly turned around only to find out a S class monster was attempting to devour my soul.
I dodged it's first attack but I barely even did.
"Oy Izuna don't just stand there ,fight!" Haruka shouted.

I quickly snapped out of it and quickly held my scissor blade up high trying to block it's attack.
Haruka immediately tried to slow him down with a stun grenade but it was no use.
I quickly realized that any normal and light attacks won't do the job.
So I came to my senses and I drew all my power into a large ball and threw it at the monster.

The monster slowed down because the ball hit it's weak spot, it's neck.
Haruka then drew all his power into his scythe and attempted to hit the monster's neck.
"Izuna do you still have some power left?!" he furiously asked.
"I-I do but it's not much!!" I replied.
"Alright Izuna I want you to draw your power in my scythe at the count of 3" Haruka said.
"1,2," Haruka shouted.
"Geez, guess I don't have a choice!" I replied.

I then quickly drew all my power into his scythe at the same time he also drew his power into his scythe.
"HAVE THIS YOU MONSTER!!" Haruka shouted anxiously.
I then witnessed it with my own eyes that we successfully beated the crap out of that monster.

Haruka's POV
Then it happened we where going to be the greatest God Eater's of all time.
But then it happened, we saw a strange portal that we didn't know where it was heading towards at.
It looks like a dark perfectly semetrical in everyway was pulling me and Izuna closer and closer towards it.
Then before we knew it we where in a world different from our own.

It was breath-taking to even catch a glimpse of a world unknown to us and even to see how beautiful the
landforms where small and tall mountains are seen.
it was truly spectacular to see an unknown world
different from our's.

But I wonder "what will happen next?".

To be continued...