|Chapter 3|

"I will come back, he told me and then he disappeared". She said and Davina stared at her with her eyes widened and her mouth trying to find the right words. "Are you sure, that you don't need a psychotherapist or something?". Davina asked her, still shocked by the fictional story Denise had just recounted. "I don't know what this is. It all started when I saw that weird dream, nightmare, however, you want to call it". She wasn't quite sure why she had brought up this subject, as she was enjoying her hot coffee with her dearest friend and all she wished for, was to spend some good time with her, to clear her mind off that supernatural stuff. "You clearly should stop watching The Vampire Diaries or The Originals or anything that has to do with vampires and creepy creatures". They both laughed and they finally let go of this subject. Even though, it was still stuck on Denise's head. Every minute. Every hour. Day and Night. "I wouldn't mind if Klaus* appeared in front of me, though". Denise said and Davina burst out laughing. 

Today was quite a special day because it would be the first time she was actually going to meet a famous man from the fashion industry. She was nervous but at the same time, the little kid inside her was jumping around like it just had gotten a puppy for its birthday present. She headed to Mr. Bruce's office. She knocked on the door, peacefully. "Come in". He said and Denise opened the door. He seemed quite stressed but as she gazed at Denise's figure, everything had gone away. "Denise! Good morning. I didn't know it was you. Sit, please". Denise did as she was told and she opened her envelope with the work that she had done all night. Thank God, that another strange -vampire incident hadn't taken place at her apartment last night. "I think all the slides for the presentation are done and our three models are almost ready for the arrival of the Louis Vitton's administrator". Mr. Bruce said in his deep British accent and Denise smiled and nodded. "I am sure this meeting is going to end up quite as we were hoping to. There's no need to worry, everything is going to be fine". Denise said in a soft tone, but she quickly cleared her throat and stood up when one of the Mr's assistants knocked on the door. "Mr. Bruce, the administrator of the Louis Vitton couture is here". They heard her voice from behind the door and they looked at each other. Mr. Bruce smiled at her and led her to the door, where he followed.

They headed to the meeting office and what Denise saw there FREAKED her inner and outer self OUT. She couldn't move. She couldn't talk and all her envelopes fell on the floor. Mr. Bruce looked at her in shock, as he was greeting the man. "Denise! Behave yourself!". Mr. Bruce said and stared at her, quite angrily. It was the first time that her employer had shown her his angry side. Denise didn't know what to do. She quickly picked up her files and approached the man. She gave him her hand, which was shaking in fear. The man kissed her hand and smiled. "It's really nice to finally meet you, young lady. Bruce has told me all the best for you. I can't wait to work with you, later this week". THIS WEEK? Denise thought and her heart started pounding really fast. Everyone seemed really pleased to have finally got the chance to meet him. Everyone was looking at him in awe but she was staring at him in fear. She wasn't that excited anymore. She wanted to leave that place. "Please, everyone! Sit down and let's hear what Mr. Vladimirus has to announce today. And please, Denise inform the models of his arrival and tell them to come quick". She nodded and got out of the office. MR. VLADIMIRUS? OH SHIT! Denise thought to her self. "This can not be happening". Denise whispered.

WRITER: I am finally back! After two years. Better late than never. Enjoy :)

*Klaus: Fictional character from the CW's show "The Originals"