"Okay. I need you to not do that."

##############################################################################

SATURDAY, SOME RANDOM LAST MINUTE BOOKED MOTEL (MINSK, BELARUS) : 1632

Breathing heavily, I turned to the side to stare at...whatever his name was. "Wow, anymore tricks up your sleeve?"

He smiled and rolled over on top of me. I brought my lips up to his, then hastily pulled away when the door swung open. Wide-eyed, I looked at Harris who finally decided to make an appearance. His eyes scanned over mine and the bartender's bodies hidden by the duvet.

"Uh," I stuttered while my one night (or was it day?) stand pulled on his underwear, pants, and shirt in record time. I bit my lip as I watched the two men briefly match chests and glare at each other. The bartender glaring because he had been interrupted and Harris glaring to act like a husband who just caught his wife cheating. When the door slammed shut, I pulled my own underwear on under the blankets and got up to look for my bra.

Harris respectfully turned his head to the side. I scoffed, "It's nothing you haven't seen before, Harris." Giving up on locating the rest of my outfit that had been scattered around the room during my little escapade, I settled for grabbing my robe. After covering myself back up and tying the sash, I took a seat back on the bed. My partner's face was red; with anger, embarrassment, or jealousy, I couldn't tell. Maybe all three. Probably all three. He crossed the room and sat in one of the chairs. I made a sound of protest, "You might not want to sit there. We didn't quite make it to the bed the first time."

He sprung up like he had been stung and I could see him crack. His voice was calm, which was scary all in itself, "What were you thinking?"

I averted my eyes and bit my tongue while adjusting the sleeve of my robe.

"You could have blown cover. I'll ask again: what were you thinking?" His voice grew sterner.

I cleared my throat, stalling to figure out what to say. "I was thinking that it would be a while until you and Tatsiana were...finished and that I might as well find something to do."

"You got bored? That's your excuse? Usually people that are bored watch television, or go on the computer, or have a fucking drink at the bar they were just at, not bring home a random guy to sleep with!"

"You seem to think that I do this often. I'm not a slut, Harris! Stop making me sound like one! And, another thing," I stood up, "I'm not a fucking child! I'm a full grown adult who can do anything I damn well please so stop telling me what to do!"

"If you're not a child, then stop acting like one!" He stepped closer, full of rage, "You get stuck with tech for one lousy field mission and you decide-"

"Okay, that's enough. Stop yelling at me! You're not so perfect either. Reiner asked you to seduce information out of her, not hit a homerun!" I poked him hard in the chest making him take a step back, "If you thought that I was just going to sit there and listen to you screw her, you've got another thing coming! And, the mission wasn't in any danger. He was a bartender, not a target!"

"Whoa, hold it. You think I slept with her?"

My hand dropped down to my side and I held my breath, "Well, didn't you?"

"No. It was all over the clothes." His eyes grew in size and his lips twitched into a smile, "You were jealous, weren't you?"

"Oh, please. Don't flatter yourself."

His eyes grew dark with anger once more, "So, because you were jealous, you screwed another guy. Nice, Case, real nice."

"I never said that I was jealous!"