Mission Time!

"Hm this is my first mission since Neji died." You mumble as you and Kiba walk on a dirt road.

"Oh uh....." Mumbles Kiba not sure what to say. Lucky for him he didn't have to say anything, but only because you guys were attacked by some guys. You and Kiba took care of them with ease. 

"Well, lets get moving." You say carelessly putting your guard down.

"(y/n)!" Says Kiba looking behind you. You turn around and see a guy with a sword heading for you. You trip and fall backwards. You close your eyes and cross your hands over your face. Then after a minute, you heard the sword go through something, but felt no pain. When you opened your eyes you saw Kiba in front of you with the sword partially through his bloody stomach while his bloody cut hands held on to the sword. Akamaru pounces the guy and knocks him out. You felt your eyes tearing up as you saw Kiba take the sword out of his stomach and saw blood go along with it. 

"K-Kiba!" You yell crawling over to his fallen body crying. "Wh-Why did you do that!? Why did you save me!?" 

Kiba pulled himself up and said, "Because, I don't want to lose you."  Then he kisses your forehead with reassurance. You two head back to Tsunade with a failed mission, though you two did get a day off. 

-At your house in your room- 

You and Kiba were laying in your bed. 

"(y/n), are sure me being here is okay?" Asks Kiba. 

"Well yeah, what's Hinata going to do? You know she likes Naruto." You say laughing a little. 

"I know that! But......how about Mr. Hyuga! For all we know he could be using his powers for evil!" Whisper yells Kiba. 

"Nah, Mr. Hyuga wouldn't do that.......I think...." You ponder for a moment. You get up and search for your dad. You couldn't find him....at first. You then decided to look on the roof even though is was raining hard and guess what you found above your side of the roof. "DAD!" 

"W-What!?" Mumbles Mr. Hyuga as he stumbles and falls off the roof.

"That's what you get!" You yell as you go back inside your room through your window. 

~Time Skip~

"Man, I should be heading home now." Says Kiba. "Who knows what my mom will do if I don't get home in time." Then the power goes out. 

"Hm, I don't think so, if the power is out, then I'm sure that the weather outside is awful." You began. "Your mom does know where you are though right?" 

"Yeah, she probably won't get mad at me for this situation." Says Kiba relaxing a little. 

"Would she get mad if she saw that you had marks on your face?" You ask. 

"What's that su-" Kiba was cut off by you giving him a nice short kiss. "Oh, I'm sure she won't mind those marks." You giggle at Kiba's response, then you were pulled under the covers by him for a lovely make-out session. 

---------------------------------------------

Alright, I know, sucky ending. But don't fear, Kjheart is here! I'll probably make another Neji x Reader with him not dying! Most likely because I see the haters all over the place! XD jk jk jk.....I hope......