Chapter 16

A/N

Disclaimer: Cuss and inappropriate words in this and probably the following chapters.

Morgan's POV
I say goodbye to Simon and walk in to the house and see Carli and Cari standing beside each other in the living room looking out the front window in such a way that you couldn't see them if you were at the front door... wait a second.

"Were you two watching us?" I ask and they turn around, jumping at the sound of my voice.

"What? No." Carli says in this 'duh' tone.

"We were looking for the pizza guy that Rach ordered." Cari said and I can tell she's lying through her teeth.

"Cari, I've known you for almost a decade. I know when you're lying." I say matter of factually.

"Fine. You caught us but damn Moe, we saw you and Simon. Get it." she says and I just roll my eyes.

"Whatever, I'll talk to you guys later." I say walking up to my room but I'm quickly followed by Carli.

She follows me in and takes a seat silently on my bed.

"Carli?" I ask sitting beside her.

"You're growing up so much." she says and I can tell that she was getting really emotional so I go to sit beside her and give her a big hug and I can feel her start to shake like she was crying.

"Carli, I'll always be your little midfielder." I say as we pull apart.

"I know but I've watched you grow from the little girl from the U20 national team to one of the best midfielders in the game but now, you aren't this little girl anymore. You're a big girl who has found herself a good guy."

"I'm not the scared little girl anymore no, but I am still the same girl. I'm not gonna change."

"I know I know, it just reminds me on how old I'm getting." she says and we can just laugh.

Typical Carli, getting emotional then getting everyone around to laugh.

"But Moe, just be safe." she says before patting my leg and walking back out of my room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Simon's POV
I walk into my hotel room in a kind of daze, bumping into things before I just flopped down on my bed.

I open my laptop and open Skype and see the boys are online playing some GTA V so I plug in my Xbox One and start to get online.

Starboy123: Hey just finished the playlist, wanna join.

Minibae: Yeah give me a sec

I type whilst the game loads and get my facecam up and recording software.

Vikk added me into the guys' call as I just got my headset out from my suitcase.

"Yo guys," I start to say but JJ cuts me off.

"Really nigga?" he says and the guys just bursts out laughing. (A/N if you know where that's from I love you)

"Welcome back Simon!" Tobi says in between laughs.

"Thanks guys." I say laughing with them.

"How was your date with Moe?" Josh asks once everyone has calmed down a bit.

"Look at dad, asking Simon how his date was." Ethan says and I can tell Josh was just shaking his head.

"It was good, great actually." I say smiling widely thinking back to it

"Aww Simon really likes this girl." Vikk says and I just roll my eyes.

"Yeah I really do." I say and I can feel my cheeks really heat up.

"Okay, let's start." Josh says sending us the playlist invite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

New Chapter that was actually shit. I feel like I'm gonna write more since I got my own laptop so that's that.

Hope you all enjoyed and I'm still salty about the Portland and New York game cuz... where my PK at?

aaannnyyyyywaayys, like always.

Vote, Comment, Do What Yo Want

Xo, Liz