chapter 2

trophy's POV

When I opened my eyes for the first time i couldn't quite understand what was going on. There were some crazy people just running all over the place and there was something said in a human language, something about a show. I started to look around  and to my left there were some of my sisters and  there are a lot of them  but my favorite is Emma number #15, she is like my best friend. I am number 14 by the way. my older sister is number 13 for some a lucky number but not so lucky for her, she fell off the table ....multiple times, Somehow people just keep knocking her over. Oh no! some drunk guy is coming towards us. What is he even doing her drunk? doesn't matter, we are in danger and in "we" i mean number 13. I closed my eyes and after the horrible sound of bouncing metal i open them again. Just as I predicted number 13 fell but this time is different, a woman is collecting her. Wait what COLLECTING does this mean she is dead!? broken?! So I can break too! oh no, not good and If she is gone and I have twelve older sisters left. That makes me number 13!

So I know I am a "trophy", an "award". But what does that even mean? I highly doubt that someone would want to have me. what am i? some piece weird shaped metal? I am not unique just as i mentioned i have plenty of sisters. Plenty of same pieces of weird shaped metal. 

before I know it a man just approached me and grabbed me. I don't know what his plan is but i don't like it. I hear a loud applause and I got handed over to a woman. She takes me to the middle off the stage while people are going completely crazy, what did she do? cured a disease? saved humanity? created world peace? i doubt it, but whatever she did has to be really good. She starts crying all over me and I hate it. I wanted to stay clean idiot, what am i to you! a pack of tissues! she starts talking and started thanking people like Ellen degeneres, the "Academy" or whoever that may be, her father and her mother. Who could my mother and father be? and where are they? I guess i don't have them, I am an object at last. The crowd starts applauding really loud again and i suppose she is done talking. she walks of stage and I got handed over to a woman. i got placed on a table with a name tag "Kate McKinnon". there is music playing in the background and i start to like the atmosphere here. The people are a bit calmer and I see a lot of people smiling. The woman who "won" me is not to be seen here but I am sure she is okay. I started to feel tired so i am falling asleep. but when I wake up I am in a bag....