Alone

Italic= Mori and Selina talking

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Summoning Jutsu, twin lions." Selina mutters, standing just outside of the exam doors that she had yet to enter. A small trickle of blood leaks from her pale thumb and Selina smears it onto her palm. Like always two flashes of light goes off, revealing her lions. The two yip happily, trotting over to Selina with their ears perked up high in a proud way.

"Ready to go team?" Selina smirks once her lions are by her side. Two growls ring through the air and Selina takes that as a yes. With a bored sigh Selina kicks the heavy wooden doors down, successfully gaining the attention of all the ninja in the room. Selina walks with her head held high. Calm, smooth, and graceful strides while her silver hair flows down her back in elegant waves. Her very being radiates power and confidence. Not the cocky, I-know-everything confidence but more of a Don't-even-think-about-it aura.

Everyone in the room stares flabbergasted at her, taking in her strong appearance, some attempting to hide their unease and fear, while others pale a bit. Some even take a step back, allowing Selina and her lions to go to the front of the room. Hehe, we're awesome Mori says, snickering as he watches through his hosts body all the ninjas backing away in fear and confusion.

The thick tension soon turns into anticipation when the man that's hosting the first exam steps onto a makeshift stage. Selina drowns everything out and flicks her emotionless green eyes over her competition. Gone was the girl who could feel emotions and show them, Selina had entered her true state. The reason why she's feared in the Atatsuki. Selina became a cold, heartless killer.

Selina tugs at her black sweatshirt that for with her dark blue ripped jean shorts. On her feet she wears black vans.

"Be warned, this isn't going to be easy so get ready for hell." The man on the stage chuckles darkly and Selina rolls her eyes. The other ninja in the room stir eyes widening in shock and fear. "Sit down, and then we'll begin the written part of the exams. A loud groan rings throughout the room as Selina makes her way to her spot, her lions following in tow. She resists the urge to chuckle. Naruto, poor thing he has to actually use his brain.

Mori laughs and agrees. Unlike his partner, Mori is always talking and laughing when Selina turns emotionless.

Kalina and Kara sit next to her, sitting down elegantly with powerful movements. Moments later a familiar someone sits next to her. Selina's balls her hands, restraining against lashing out. "Hello grandma." Kabuto whispers into Selina's ear. Selina remains still while her heart pounds angrily. "It's funny really" he pauses, and Selina feels so merging heavy land on her thigh. "How quickly a knife can penetrate the skin." The thing on her thigh presses into her, instantly drawing blood.

Kara and Kalina growl loudly, but Selina elbows each of them, and they reluctantly back off. Selina doesn't even blink to the pain on her leg, instead she slightly tilts her head to the side with a smirk. "You really think, that a silly cut will make me cry and whimper and go home?" Selina speaks lowly, unphased by the increasing pressure on her leg and the hot blood flowing freely down her thigh.

Kabuto' smirk falters for a second then its back on full steam. "I can make it bigger if you want." Again the pressure increases and he wonders how Selina hasn't cried out in pain yet. With all his other victims they were crying when Kabuto just placed the knife on them.

Selina scoffs quietly rolling her green eyes. "Add all the pressure you want it won't make a difference. But let me guess, you want to know how I know your name." When Kabuto says nothing and only glares Selina nods triumphantly. Selina opens her mouth to snap a reply but a deep voice booms over her.

"Are you kids done yet?" Selina snaps her head to the man who's supposed to lead the exam and glares a death glare. She hates being called a kid, especially by a male. However, if she wants to keep an eye on Shikamaru and finish her mission, she'll have to kill this guy after the exams. Selina smiles slightly at the thought ignoring the droning of said man at the front of the room.

Kabuto takes his knife off her thigh leaving a stinging pain on her thigh. Selina grits her teeth and ignores it, pushing the injury to the far recess of her mind. Kara and Kalina look ready to kill Kabuto but hold back, barely.

"And let the first exam, Begin!"