Chapter 14

Your pov:
I woke up to banging on my door. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door forgetting that Camila was still asleep in my bed. Once I opened the door I saw Kendall and she smiled until she saw a girl in my bed. "Who's that" she said frowning. "That's Camila" I said "As in your Ex girlfriend/Crush Camila" She said and I nodded. She said "Well I wanted to hang out with you later but I see you're busing" she said and I scratch my neck nervously "Yea me and her are going to buy my new dog stuff" I said and she turned around to leave but I grabbed her wrist "Maybe tomorrow we can hang out whenever" I said and she smiled "Ok well you have my number and just text but I have to leave for modeling and I have to pick up Kim and Kylie at the airport later so tomorrow works" she said and left. I closed the door and Camila was still asleep. Damn that girl can sleep. I took a shower and change into my outfit. I ordered us breakfast and texted my brother to take care of my dog again. I woke Camila up and she decided to take a shower. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and there was our breakfast. I grabbed our breakfast and placed it on the table. Once Camila came out we ate together. We finished eating so I put on my snapback backwards and cologne. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I quickly grabbed the keys to the car I was renting out. We walked down to the elevator. I heard it being and Camila slipped her hand in my hand and I smiled and we continued to walk to my car. Once I found the range rover I opened the door for Camila and I got in. I drove around New York until I finally found a pet store. I parked and I opened the door for Camila "Thank you" she said while getting off. She shut the door and I locked the car. She slipped her hand into mine again I just smiled as we walked through the doors. Ten minutes later Camila had I basket filled with a blue collar and a red and black leash and she also had toys. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Really Mila he doesn't need that many toys" she just looked at me "Yes he does he needs to be spoiled" she said in a 'Serious' tone and I just laughed "Ok let's just find him a bed and a cage so we can carry him around in" she squealed in excitement and dragged me over to the aisle where there were a lot of beds for dogs and other animals. I chose a medium sized bed that was fluffy and I grabbed a blanket that had dog paws on it and I grabbed a bag of dog food for puppies and two bowls and then we walked over to the cashier. I paid for Gizmo's stuff and we walked out with three bags and I set them in the back seat. We got in the car and it was only 12 so I drove to the huge mall there. After a few hours of shopping with Camila we left to eat somewhere and we headed back to our hotel. Once we got there I walked straight to Frankys room and when he opened it Gizmo jumped on me licking my face. "Hey boy let's go look at your new bed" I said and my brother just stared at me and said "He's your dog not your son" I smiled "OUR son" I heard Camila say from behind me and I picked up Gizmo and let Camila hold him. "Yup OUR son" I heard Cara laugh "That's cute" she said in her British accent and "That's cute" I said in a British accent and she playfully slapped my arm. "Well we have a date in a hour so leave" Franky said and we left to the hotel room across from his that was ours. We got in and I got his collar and put it on him. I put his leash on the desk and I put his toys in a box. I grabbed his bed and put it near Camila's side of the bed. I put his bowls near his bed and filled one with dog food and the other with water. Me and Camila took him a bath and we dried him and he went crazy. An hour later we were in bed watching a movie until Gizmo finally fell asleep on our laps. I slowly picked him up and placed him in his bed and put the blanket over him. We decided to finish the movie and I turned off the tv then the lights. I crawled back in bed with Camila and she cuddled into me and whispered "Y/n do you still think we could ever date again" "I don't know Mila I just need to make sure that you won't cheat on me again" I said and I felt her get closer to my face "I wouldn't I was so stupid to cheat on you and you don't know how much I regretted it I really love you and it hurt when I figured out that you were no longer mine and I was a crying mess and yea the girls were mad at me but they help me get back on my feet" she said I didn't say anything I just kissed her. After kissing which felt like hours but was only seconds we pulled apart. She got on top of me and started kissing me then my jawline down to my neck. I did the same and I flipped us over so I was on top now. I started kissing her then down to her stomach and she moaned. "Camila are you sure you want this I mean this is your first time and mine" I said as I went back up to her face she didn't say anything she just pulled me down for a kiss but this kiss was more of a force kiss. "Yes I want you right here and right now" she said as she took off my shirt and she took off her own...........(not comfortable writing smut but you get the point)
I woke up naked with Camila next to me asleep also naked my eyes widened at what we did last night I thought it was just a dream. I just took her virginity last night and she took mine. I hope things don't get awkward between us.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I finally updated and I will be updating not as often since school is being hard on me but I'm working on another story but I won't publish it until I have around 5 chapters but other than that Work from Home has 1 BILLION VIEWS I'm so happy that the girls have not 1 but 2 mv that hit 1 BILLION and I'm getting a #onlylovetee sweatshirt for Camila's Charity thing and it has her signature but anyway thanks for the views as always love ya.
-Marisol

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE