[11]

Chapter eleven

"Gabrielle!!" Ella shouted when she saw Gabrielle standing beside Maeve who's looking something in her phone.

"Gabriella, I miss you so much. How's my other half?" Ow! Kaya pala she looked familiar she is Gabrielle's twin sister. 
Lumapit si Gabrielle kay Gabriella at nagyakapan ang kambal. they look so cute together. they really look a like.

I shifted my gaze to Maeve who is busy checking her phone I bet she didn't noticed me yet. I slowly walked towards her "Hey"

Napansin kong nabigla pa siya ng marinig ang boses ko. She stand up and faced me with a blank face. It hurts seeing her hating me

"Why are you here Celestine?" My heart ached when she say my name in a boring tone. I explained to her why I am here at first she didn't believe but when Gabriella interrupted and continue the story she just nodded and start checking her phone again.

Gabriella grabbed me and asked me to sit beside her, in front of Maeve. I saw Maeve giving me a glance but all I can see is hate in her eyes. I really need to do something about this. I need to make this up.

We just ate and talk with random topics. Medyo na awkward tuwing sinusubuan ako ni Gabriella because I can sense the deadly glare Maeve giving at me. I think I made it worst.

Nang matapos kaming kumain Maeve's mother asked me to talk to her daughter because kanina niya pa daw napapansin ang hindi magandang mood ng anak at ang hindi namin pag kikibuan. She excused me to Gabrielle and Gabriella who is watching movie in the living room with their mom and guided me to Maeve's room.

"please do something Tine" I just smiled and nodded. She left me in front of the door. I need to do this

I knocked the door thrice. I'm feel nervous parang wala na akong mukhang maihaharap sa kanya kahit alam kong wala akong ginawang mali.

"mom? please leave me alone." I didn't reply instead I opened the door slowly and I saw her laying in her pink queen sized bed.

"Maeve."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Your mom asked me to come see you" She just shrugged and turn her back at me. I closed the door slowly and I locked it. well instincts.

Nag lakad ako sa may edge ng kama niya at umupo. "Maeve. I'm so sorry about earlier. I didn't expect na gawin niya sa kin yu-" She cut me mid sentence and faced me with a frown.

"Bakit di mo sinabi? I was so blind that you and Claudia has past. Why you didn't tell me?" She broke up. Tears start flowing from her eyes. I hate seeing her that. I embraced her immediately and muttered "I'm really sorry love."

"Akala ko it is the best way to keep you from being mad or jealous or what. And she's not that important for you to know her. I really regretted for not telling you about her being my ex girlfriend. I'm so sorry. Please give me a chance. please Maeve. I will avoid her I promise." She stared at me and wipe her tears. She nodded. I tightly embraced her.

**

Oh my goose, It's been a year since I update this story. huhuhu sorry sorry sorry. Nawala ko kasi ang paper kung saan naksulat ang mga plots and nakalimutan ko rin ano ang mga nandoon huhuhu sad. But I will try my very best to continue this story. Thank you for continue reading this useless story of mine. btw please don't mind those wrong grammars, wrong spellings, typos and all

Just stay tuned cause the next chapter will be deadly wet