Attachment Disorder

Justin's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room when I hear screaming. I looked up thinking someone was dying but then looked down at my phone. I then heard the door open and heavy breathing. I looked up and saw Tara. She looked scared.

J: "Baby? Are you alright?"

T: "NO!"

J: "What's wrong baby girl, What happened?" I asked as she started to back into the corner scard. I bent down to her level.

T: "Y-you p-p-promised!"

J: "What was it princess?" I said trying to pick her up. 

T: "NO! GO AWAY JUSTIN!"

That hurt, one minute I'm called 'Daddy' then it's back to 'Justin'. 

J: "Baby, I don't know what your talking about."

T: " I-I- hate you!" 

She then ran to the bathroom and locked herself in there. 

I got up and the doctor came up to me. 

J: "What happened?"

D: "Mr. Bieber I need to ask you a few questions."

J: "Alright?"

We walked down the hall that Tara just came from and went into his office. 

D: "Please take a seat."

J: "Alright."

D: "Alright the reason I need to ask you a few question is because we believe that Tara might have a Attachment Disorder."

J: "A what?"

D: "A Attachment Disorder."

J: "What's that?"

D: "Attachment disorder is a broad term intended to describe disorders of mood, behavior, and social relationships arising from a failure to form normal attachments to primary care giving figures in early childhood, resulting in problematic social expectations and behaviors." 

J: "I see and how did she get it?"

D: "Well reactive attachment disorder occurs in children who have been neglected and are unable to form a healthy emotional attachment with their primary care taker."

J:" I see."

D: "Mr. Bieber it's not your fault."

J: "I know, I know." I said while putting my head in my hands.

D: "You should start Attachment therapy."

J: "What will that do?"

D: "You see Tara is provoking her rage. Keeping it bottled up. And that is why she is moody. So much more can happen you've only had in her in your care for a little while."

J: "I guess we could start, I just want my little girl happy."

D: "We understand that Mr.Bieber. Here is a card to 'Happy Tree Help Center'."

He then handed me a card.

J: "Ummm so I just call and they'll take it from here?"

D: "Yes."

J: "Alright, thank you, thank you very much."

D: "No problem, we hope it get's better."

I then walked out of his office down the hallway and then went toward the bathroom. Just as I was about to knock Tara walked out. 

T: "Hello." She said. 

J: "Hi?"

T: "Can we please go home, I'm very sleepy."

J:"Yes, come on."

I then picked her up and felt her get a little tense.

J: "You alright princess?"

T: "I'm fine"

She then wrapped her arms around my neck and I kept walking to the car.

Before I opened the door to put her in the back seat in her car seat she kissed my jaw line.

J: "What was that for?" I asked with a little giggle. 

T: "For being the best Daddy in the whole world!"

J: "Aww thank you, and this is for being the best daughter in the world." I then kissed her cheek. 

T: "Thank you!" She giggled. 

I then placed her in the back seat and drove home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I know it's short I'm sorry.