Chapter Ten

Everett's POV

"Fuck." I say sitting up abit. Josh groans. "Shit." I say carefully getting up. I crack my neck. Josh sits up and wraps his arms around me. "I want food." He mumbles. I laugh at his messy hair.

I get up and look down to see that I still have my dress on. "Can you help me?" I ask Josh. He stands up and helps me unzip my dress. I run to my room to change.

I put on a loose shirt and shorts. I run back out and Josh is started breakfast. "I want eggs!" I say walking to him. He laughs. "Fine!" He says. He cracks the eggs into the pan.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. "I am Eve." He says. I smile at my nickname. "Hurry up." I groan. He laughs and puts the eggs on the plates. He starts on the bacon.

I jump slightly at a loud knock on the door. I run to the door. I open it to see Mike, Matt and Ian. "Oo it smells like bacon!" Ian says walking in. I laugh as Matt and Mike walk to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" Mike asks Josh. "Cause." He says. "Did you guys?" Matt asks. Me and Josh laugh. "No!" I say. Josh lays the bacon on the plates and hands me a plate.

Mike steals a piece of my bacon. I look at him sourly. "Don't touch my bacon!" I say eating my food. He takes more of my food and I groan. "Fine." I say passing him it. He smiles and Him, Matt and Ian start eating my food.

I sit next to Josh and he plays with my hair. I look at him weirdly. "You should get your hair cut." He says. I nod.

×ק×ק×ק××

"I love it!" I say playing with my short black hair. "It's amazing!" Josh says. I laugh slightly sitting on the couch. "Fuck." I say getting a pain in my side.

"What's wrong?" Josh asks. "My side hurts alot." I say. I scream in pain as my side spews with pain. Josh quickly calls an ambulance. "I-It hurts so much!" I shout rolling on the ground.

"Their coming now." He says helping me onto the couch. I breath heavily as Josh rubs my side. "Sir I need you to let go of her." A paramedic says. Josh lets go of me.

The paramedics lift me onto a strecher and take me to the ambulance.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Glad your awake." Bailey says. I smile slightly. "What happened?" I ask her. "Your appendix burst." She says. I nod slightly. Josh walks in wiyh a worried look on his face.

He smiles when he sees me. "Hey." I say. "Hey." He says. He sits next to me and Arizona walks in. "Guys this is Everett. Her appendix burst last night and she got sent here." She says.

"I'm hungry." I say closing my eyes. The interns giggle. "Eve!" Mike says. "Shhh!" I say. The interns giggle more. "Shut up!" I say. They stop giggling and Arizona pushes them out.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Thank you." I say to Bailey as Josh wheels me out of the hosital. "I really want chicken." I say. Josh laughs. He wheels me to the car. He helps me in the car and puts the wheelchair in the car.

"FOOD!" Josh shouts startling me. "Jesus fuck!" I say. Josh laughs. "Don't fucking swear!" He says. I laugh as he drives home. "Hows Vanessa doing?" I ask him. "I don't know." He says.

"You need to talk to her." I say. Josh ignores me. I sigh. Josh parks the car in the driveway and gets out. He walks into the house leaving  me in the car. I sigh getting out of the car.

He walks back out and helps me. "Sorry." He says. I nod and he helps me in the house. "I'm hungry." I say. He laughs and grabs me some yougurt. I lift me shirt up alightly looking at the huge ugly scar.

"Her-Woah." Josh says. I quickly pull my shirt down and take the yougurt. Josh looks at me. "What is that?" He asks. "Nothing." I say. That scar is from when I got in a car accident with my foster parents five years ago.

"It's a scar." I say. He nods and sits on the couch. The door opens and I hear heels clicking on the floor. "Hello?" Vanessa says. I look over to see Vanessa standing there with short short on and a crop top.

"Hey.." Josh says waving awkwardly. "You left me for her?" She shouts. I roll my eyes and try to get off the couch. I carefully walk to my room but Vanessa pushes me down.

She lifts her foot to kick me but Josh stops her. "She just got surgery get out." He says. Vanessa scoffs and walks out. "Thank you." I say. He smiles and takes me to my room. He lays me down and kisses my forehead.

I slowly fall asleep.

(Up top is Everett's new short black hair)