7: Mistakes and Chases

Chapter seven, Football Girl.

Mistakes and Chases

***

I just remember his soft brown hair tangled in my hands. Just looking into his eyes is amazing, he's so nice. But what if I like him? I can't, can I? I don't think so, I just met Ryan. Sometimes he seems nervous around me. Like when he came to my house with that stupid excuse, I knew he was lying the whole time. Like when his dad called he got really nervous and left.

Even if I do like him, I can't. He doesn't seem trustworthy.

"What's wrong with you! You-you. I'm leaving!" I hear my mom screaming at my dad while I was making my way downstairs. I stopped where I was and just wanted to hear the rest of there conversation.

"Go! It's not like need you!"

"You have fun with your daughther, hopefully she doesn't turn out like you," I heard her footsteps coming closer to the staircase and got up quickly so it didn't seem like I was standing there.

***

Yeah, my morning was not as well as I planned it to be which basically ruined my whole day. I have a feeling I won't see my mom for a while... It's not like she ever said she loved me so I don't find any of this hurting me much. It's just that it bothers me that she would be so weak.

"You know the kiss was just for the guy not hurt you right?" Ryan peeked into my car which I was eating in. Great, now he thinks it was a mistake and he probablly will never talk to beacuse he hates me.

"Sure. Leave me alone," I harshly. Which was ovbious I didn't think it was just for that.

"No,"

"Leave."

"I'll never leave you. Especially right now." I looked into his eyes and he looked like he was worried and being serious.

"Why?" I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"Them..." He said pointing at the people in black suits about twenty-feet away from my car. Really?

"What's wrong with them?" I asked feeling really dumb and on a different page as Ryan.

"Drive!" He said raising his hands worriedly.

As quickly as I could I got the car in reverse and pushed on the engine. They saw the car moving and they turned their car on, ready to chase us wherever.

I quickly made my way to the street where, thankfully there was a green light and the guys in the car were hot on our tail.

I don't know what to expect right now. Guns? Cops? Wow what if this turns into GTA IV? Oh, I would not want to live in that moment...

I try to go as fast as I can go while I'm doing this. Great. A cop sees me and rushes do me and wait for it... the cop is on my tail as well.

"Should I stop?" I asked Ryan frantically. With a worried look on his face he decides to do something stupid.

"Nope." I growled at the lack of worry he has.

The cop is on my right side and the black car is on my left.

Slowly the cars come slightly closer to my car. I swear I'm dead... well its now or never.

This is a very bad situation. Oh dear God, please help me. I would really appreciate it of I stayed alive. And, if you do let me live I swear I will find the reason for this mania. I will try to make myself happier on the inside as well.

CRASH!

This is why I hate high speed chases.

************

I woke up startled out of my mind with a big gasp I realized I was in a hospital. Why am I here?

I had a throbbing head, my leg was hanging from this thing that held my leg up as if it were broken, my hand bandaged, plus blood on my skin.

"Yay!" A lady clapped her hands that was right beside me. "Your awake!" Preppy much? "Okay so, how are you feeling?" she asked. I'm guessing she's the nurse here at the hospital.

"As you can see... not very well." I said with an attitude. Hey, cut me some slack you would do the same thing if you were in my position.

"Well there is this man that was in the crash with you. He says he wants to see you." She paused, "he cares for you doll, I myself never truly found the one."

"Thanks," Could he actually care for me or does he just feel bad because he's the one who led me into this crash? On another note, who were those people.

Ryan walks with his hands in his hair and may I say he was well over pissed. He grabbed a chair and sat right next to me where, I was laying a bruised and fucked up girl.

"I'm so sorry that I did this to you. I know you probably have a lot of questions for me but," He stopped. He was talking so fast... "I can't tell you anything,"

"Why?"

"I can't. Forget about it."

"Okay." is what he thought I would say to him. I actually said is "how am I supposed to forget this,"

"Just don't talk me ever again." And that ladies and gentleman is what I call a dick face.

***********

SCHOOL (4 WEEKS AFTER THE CRASH)

Four weeks past, I haven't talked to Ryan. My parents obviously didn't care that my whole body broke or my car. But my dad could buy me a new car he didn't care at all. Neither or my mom, she cam back, obviously because she's obsessed with my dad.

I've been sitting on the bench for, four whole weeks. I haven't played since I broke my leg in the crash. Thankfully I get to play today. We are playing against Santiago Valley High School.

"Pass it to Zach!" One of my teammates yells at me. I see Zach yelling for the ball and I launch the football to Zach. I see him catch the ball perfectly and I just stand there all the way in the back hoping for a touchdown. But of the corner of my eye I see Ryan.

On the bleachers cheering our whole team on and hoping for victory. I smile for him being here. But no, does that mean I like him? No, that day in the hospital how he just left me there totally speechless and I couldn't ask questions. Well that's just cold.

I dispose of that monster.

"Yeah!" the crowd goes wild with us scoring the touchdown. There is five seconds left on the clock. Five, four, three, two, one.

Oh and did I mention, this game puts us in the championships?

The whole team rushes over to give Zach the biggest hug for scoring the game winning touchdown. I once again look over to the bleachers and I don't see any sign of Ryan there.

At least my team won but I did loose Ryan.

*********

im sorry guys. I truly am sincerely sorry. I really hope you accept my peace offering and love me. but the reason why I couldn't update was because I literally shattered my laptop. so don't even ask how I broke that preice of junk. right now im using my phone to do this and guys im sorry if the updates take longer from know on.

on a totally different note.

we HAVE 1.1K READS AND I AM LITERALLY GOING TO POOP MYSELF.

AHHH THANKS YOU SO MUCH.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE

sorry again

-g