Chapter 1: Monster High back in session

Frankie and Clawdeen were walking down the hallways. "I cannot wait till I get to my locker my stuff is killing me and not in a good way." Frankie complained. All her new school supplies were heavy and her stitches were starting to come loose she just couldn't wait to put down her boo-bag. "Ghoul I know that's right! I am just all worked up with all this back to school junk." Clawdeen was just tired. All night Howleen had been ranting on and on with their room light on talking to herself about what she should wear for the next day and how Romulus is totally gonna fall for her this year. Yeah it got annoying after 1:00 am. hit.

Heath on the other hand was running through the hallways with a bright red shirt on of course with a fuming Manny Taur running after him. "Dude, Not cool you know how I can't stand red!!" Manny called after Heath, with Heath giggling the whole way but in literal terms running for his un-life. They ran zigzag up and down the halls until Heath ran into a muscular, but unknown manster. This guy was pretty buff, so much that Heath ran into him and instantly hit the floor, but the guy didn't even budge he wasn't a jerk though, we couldn't say that. "Hey, dude are you okay? You ran into me pretty hard I'm so sorry I'm standing like a dummie in the middle of the hallway." The unknown figure said. Heath looked up and saw a werewolf. Dark-brown hair formed into a well-moosed quiff, deep dark-brown eyes, a navy blue plain form-fitting t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers. He also noticed he was wearing a Monster High Clawsity jacket all the mansters enrolled in a sport had one. "Hey no biggie I'm Heath." And with that our flame-causing friend held out a hand for a silly handshake. "What's your name brosifa?" "My name kinda sucks in a way...my name is Clawson James Fang. But I prefer C.S." "Dude I like the nickname better stick with it. If it makes you feel any better my full name is Heath Robert Burns." "Really?" "No. I only said that to make you feel better." Manny suddenly caught up to Heath. "Dude, TAKE THE SHIRT OFF!" "OKAY...OKAY chill." Heath obeyed his friend and took the shirt off revealing his normal attire. (His jacket and gray shirt). "That's better." Manny huffed as he stomped away. "Dude you're a jock right? Race me." "Well I wouldn't consider myself a jock I mean I play grave ball but..." "Just race me dude." "Okay..." With that they stood side by side and suddenly...THEY WERE OFF!! They ran through the hallways suddenly Heath, faaaaaaaaaaar behind C.S. stopped. C.S. took advantage and sped up to get even farther ahead. Suddenly he bumped into something small and somewhat...fragile, it hit the floor immediately and Heath shrieked. C.S. immediately looked down. Obviously it wasn't any monster he knew all he saw was a giant Auburn ponytail covering some ghouls face, you saw her propped up ears and purple sweater dress and clawheel boots. "Great! Not only did I knock some monster over. It's a ghoul..." Heath approached and C.S. heard a soft growl from the ghoul still on the floor. And some ghoul next her with mint green skin with stitches seemed concerned. "And she doesn't sound too happy about that. I got that poor other ghoul nervous." Immediately after C.S. snapped back he realized that the ghoul he knocked over was still on the floor he swiftly held his hand out and apologized. "I am sooo sorry I really am. I shouldn't have been running in the hallways." Clawdeen looked up at him as she grabbed his hand and she thought "Hey he's kinda cute." And he thought "Wow she's pretty, now I feel even worse. As soon as she stood upright he apologized once again. "I am so sorry! Are you okay? I am soooo sorry! I bumped into you pretty hard." "That's okay I'm fine." She sounded kind of annoyed but at least she accepted his apology. "My name is Clawdeen by the way." "I uhhh...my n-name i-i-iiis Cl-clawson but if y-you w-w-want y-you can c-c-call me C.S. If you want." "C.S. is cool I'll call you that." "Okay" "See ya around." Clawdeen called off as she began walking. "See ya!" Now Clawdeen was out of sight and Heath made his move. "What was the stutter fest about Porky Pig? HAAA!!! See what I did there?..awww man I'm good...I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!!😂" "I stutter when I'm nervous." "Why ya nervous Romeo? Do you like her??? Awww do ya gotta crush??" "I d-do not like her!!" "Yeah you do. ADMIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Okay ONLYJUSTALITTLE..." "Wha? What'cha say hmm? I didn't hear you." "Okay you got me I think she's kinda cute. But she'll never like a guy like me I'm way too shy." "Not likely brochacho she seemed preeeetty into you back there." "Really? Your not just saying that to make me feel better?" "No brochacho not this time. All ya really have to do is watch out for a few things." "Like what?" "Uhhh idonknow this guy that likes her too he's kinda protective. And her big bro...aw yea Clawd'll rip you to shreds. Yup that's pretty much it." "That helps let's not talk about it." "Awww your embarrassed by your wittle crush!" "No I'm not now let's go..." "Okay but later I think you should offer her a ride home." C.S. didn't say anything but he thought that was a good idea he also thought about what Heath said. Who's the guy that likes her? I wonder what her brother looks like...