Kyle x reader -time

Today is a busy day in south park...or at least for you. you  have been rushing out of bed and making yourself  at least,presentable before you got to school late, again. usually you are good at being on time but ever since this one guy came into your life. everything has changed. his name is Kyle Brovloski (oh god sorry if i spelled  his last name wrong) His curly red hair that hides safely under his green hat. and those eyes you could get lost in...you find yourself standing in the middle of your room thinking about him. argh! you are getting no where with this! you need to get to school! you rush downstairs after you get your outfit on, you grab your bag off the couch and rush out the door. oh, and its gets even better. you haft to walk to school, making you even later. by the time you got to school, the class was already 10 minutes in the session! you hear Garrison talking about anatomy as you slowly walk in. Mr. garrison gives you a glare "(y/n), this has been the third day in the row you have been late, what is wrong?" Mr. garrison asks annoyed but concerned. you feel your face heat up a little at the thought of the reason. Mr.garrison sighs and points to your desk next to kyle "just go sit down" You look down at the floor as you slowly walk back to your desk. hearing a few snickers in the background. when you sit down kyle immediately taps on your shoulder. you turn your head to face him and you notice in his sweating palm, he is holding out a small note for you. you take it from his hand and you look up at the teacher, making sure he is not paying attention. you open the note and read what it says 'hey (y/n), is something wrong? you have been late for the past 3 days. i am starting to get worried.  you seem a little more distant with me... i have tried asking you a couple times, but you have been ignoring me, i thought we could talk to each other about anything on our minds... i would really like to talk to you about something after lunch in the school yard...if you want to that is...

sincerely-

                    kyle '

you glance back over at kyle a bit of sadness hitting your heart. 'does he really think i do not like him anymore?' you thought to yourself. Kyle's gaze was fixed on the chalkboard. he would look at anything but you at this point.

soon lunch came, and after lunch, everyone was headed to the school yard. you decided to get everything straight with kyle at the school yard. no more lies, you needed to tell him the truth. when you got out to the yard you sat by the wall on the side of the school. waiting for kyle to notice you sitting here waiting for him. soon enough, you saw Kyle's figure walking over to you and sitting down. "hey (y/n) " you glanced over to look at him and gave him a weak smile. "kyle, i am glad you sent me that note...i do not hate you kyle, i really need to tell you something and get this over with" you sighed and looked into his eyes. he waited in anticipation to hear what you had to say. "kyle, the reason i have been so distant with you is that, well, i have developed a crush on you over the course of the past few days. its ok kyle if you dont feel the same...ill just go" you start to stand up before a hand grabs your wrist and slightly pulls you back down " (y/n) were not done yet.." Kyle could feel his cheeks heat up as he stared into your beautiful (y/c) eyes. "(y/n) i like you too... i just never told you because i thought you never had liked me back..but man, i dont know since we both like each other maybe we could be... i dont know, girlfriend and boyfriend?" he looked up at you hope filling his eyes. it took you by surprise at first, but then your expression softened"of course kyle...i would love too" you lean down and give him a quick peck on his cheek as you heard the bell ring to get back to class. kyle got up and took your hand"here, ill walk you to your locker" he quickly said.

"i love you kyle"

" i love you too (y/n)"