cartman x reader

(hey guys! so i was wondering, if you are reading this, if i could get some requests? i would really appreciate it! any who, back to the x reader i made for you guys!)

It was just another ordinary day in the little mountain town known as South Park. Kids were bored out of their minds in class. of course, they had to leave their exiting weekend for 'education'. you of course were quite happy, you would get to see Eric Cartman. you and cartman were good friends. you guys just weren't very,how should i put this, you guys did not show it a lot in front of other people, but it was cartman's request, so you would just have to suck it up and do it for him. you would tell cartman everything troubling you. well, almost everything. you see, you had a thing for cartman. as in, you really liked that fat ass. the only person you told is one of your other friends Kyle. i mean, you can trust him. kyle has been trying to boost your confidence to tell him actually. even though he was not fond of the idea, about you, out of all people, to date Eric Cartman. Kyle thought you were better than that. you were a very kind person and should never date a grouchy fat ass like him. but kyle knew how much you wanted this, and decided to help you out. you were in your 3'd period. almost lunch time and then free time at the school yard. Cartman, was in your 3'd period with you. you always admired how he would just talk trash and act up in the class room like it was nothing, he sure was entertaining to be around. your mother says he is a bad influence, but you did not give a damn. you wanted to stay with him forever. not just friends, but more than that. even if you never got to be together, you just wanted one kiss, then you could die happy. but you though he was way out of your league. but only if you knew, cartman felt the same way. he admired your clumsiness at times, and your beautiful (h/l) (h/c) locks. oh how he wanted to put his hands in it and start to mess with it. not in a bad way like giving you tangles, but in a good way, in a show of affection. 'today,' he thought 'today i will come over and tell her' cartman thought to himself as he stared at the chalk board. "geez, anatomy sucks ass." Mr. garrison stopped in the middle of writing on his chalkboard and turned around  to face cartman. "what did you just say Eric?" even though Mr.Garrison had clearly heard what he had said. cartman sighed and faced Mr. Garrison. "i said, anatomy sucks ass!" he said louder. Kids darted their heads back and forth to Cartman, with his feet up on his desk, and Mr. Garrisons steaming face. Mr. Garrison opened  his mouth, and before he could say anything, the bell for lunch rang. all the kids rushed out as cartman glanced over at you and snickered. you giggled back in return "i cant believe you do stuff like that in the class room cartman," you playfully punch his shoulder and smile. "one day you are going to get into big trouble." cartman looked over to the chalk board and quickly grabbed your wrist. "yeah, yeah, lets just get to lunch." cartman averted his gaze away from you. which was a good thing for you because you were blushing like a strawberry ( i lovveee strawberries). but, cartman was too. you guys walked to lunch in silence, and you both sat down with kyle, Stan, Kenny, Craig ,and butters. "hey guys" cartman said as he sat down next to you. you look down and you remembered, you forgot to pack your lunch."shit! i forgot to pack my lunch!" you heard your stomach rumble as you put your head on the table. a few moments later you felt something shoved against your arm. you lift your head and look at the 'cheesy poofs'? you dart your head over to cartman. he seemed to be blushing "you need to eat (y/n), i have plenty of food." he stared back at you. you felt your face to heat up as you mumble a "thanks" and you open the bag of 'cheesy poofs'. kyle was observing the two of you. while kyle stuck his spoon into his pudding, he was contemplating about having a conversation with (y/n) at the school yard about her and cartman. soon came time for everyone to go to the school yard. kyle stood behind (y/n), and when he got out of the school with you he tapped on your shoulder "(y/n), you should tell him today." you turned around to face kyle "n-no i shouldn't kyle, he clearly would never like me." you exclaimed with sadness in your expression "yes,it is obvious he likes you (y/n), at lunch, when you forgot your  food, if he did not like you, he would have laughed in your face. but he does, he NEVER gives his food away, but looked what he did at lunch." you felt your face heat up. Kyle did have a point. "alright" you nodded,"ill invite him over to my house today, and ill tell him" Kyle smiled in satisfaction."good, well that is all i really wanted to talk to you about (y/n), good luck" kyle walked off to go play with Stan and his other friends. you just stood there watching the boys play for the time you had left. soon it was last period. and you were nervous. really nervous...no, not about the Social studies lesson, but telling cartman. oh boy i hope kyle was right, that he might like me in return. the time passed by so quickly last period, not helping at all. when you left class, you got all your stuff and walked up to cartman on the bus. "hi cartman" you sat down next to him and smiled. "s-so i was wondering if you wanted to come over today, i would like to tell you something." cartman smiled in return "i was actually going to ask to come over for the same thing." you could both feel your face heat up "so, yes. i would like to come over." you nodded and smiled, waiting for the bus driver to get to your stop. cartman walked off behind you as Kyle looked out the window, watching you both walk in. kyle smiled and looked back at Stan as the bus drove off. You and cartman walked upstairs to your little room and you both sat on your bed. you messed with your hands as cartman spoke "so (y/n), i have been wanting to tell you this for a long time now...(y/n) over the past few months, well basically since we were friends, i have been starting to like you. no, not in the friend way (y/n), but as in... i love you" he looked over the side of your bed. you were shocked. "c-cartman," cartman sighed "yeah, yeah, i know you wouldn't like a fat ass like me, go ahead and laugh-"you leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek "cartman, i have been wanting to tell you the same thing for so long, i just thought you would  have laughed at me too....what im saying is cartman, i love you too..." cartman turned to face you his eyes full of astonishment. he leaned in closer a couple inches away from your face. "you mean it?" he asked  softly "yes cartman.." you smiled as he filled in the gap between you two. it felt so wonderful. you wanted it to last forever, but in reality, it only was around three to four seconds. cartman lay on your bed as you lay next to him. you guys relaxed  on your bed for the rest of the day. talking and cuddling. wow you did not expect this out of Eric Cartman...