Chapter 1: Necklace

As the small, petite, young, 13 year old, teenager, tosses and turns around her Queen size bed, she mumbles words in her sleep.

"Why?.........Don't......No!.......H-help........" She mumbles.

Unaware of her mumbling and sleep talking situation, she continued to toss and turn.

"EMITHIA, GET UP!" Her mother yells on the other side of her bedroom door.

The young girl continues to mummer, not hearing a single word her mother had just said.

"EMITHIA ROSE JACKERSON, GET UP OR ILL COME IN THERE AND PERSONALLY WAKE YOU UP PHYSICALLY!" Her mothers booming voice spreads throughout the entire house causing Emithia to finally take notice.

"Yes mother...."She groans, while sluggishly getting up from her bed.

She yawns, and instinctively stretches her long, tanned arms in the air. Shaking her head awake, she slips on her fluffy bunny slippers.

"You got 15 minutes to get ready Emithia!" Her mother informs her.

She makes her way to the door and walks slowly across the halls of the large two story house to the bathroom door.

As she opens the bathroom and a short, young boy comes running past her and enters the bathroom locking it.

"NATHAO!" She yells as anger rises inside her.

"Na na na na na, Bleh!" Her younger brother annoyingly replies back.

Emithia groans and stands there waiting, She waits for a few minutes before hearing the door unlock.

The brown haired boy walks out, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh no...." Emithia mummers under her breath, as she pushes the bathroom door open.

"EWW!" She says in horror.

"Hahaha, Emi has to sit on a poopy toilet!" Nathao says before locking himself in his bedroom knowing his older sister will soon attack him.

"MOM! NATHAO POOED ON THE FLOOR AND TOILET!" She yelled outraged.

"Just go get changed I'll tell the maids to clean it up, I'm bringing you to the bookstore!" Her mother replies from the kitchen.

The blonde girl groans and walks back to her turquoise, decorated bedroom.

She picks out her black sweater, which had strips on the arms, simple black leggings, along with a black beanie, dark blue converse.
(Image down here)