Oh, The Pleasure.

//Welp...Here it is you guys. i love you guys way too much to keep you guys hanging! im so sorry school got me hella busy. So, shall we continue?\\

        Dirk softly chuckled at this, grinning he leaned down to softly kiss and bite softly on the younger striders delicate skin. "Dave, if you told me how you feel sooner, we could have had this 'conversation' a long time ago" he said, a soft growl in his voice as he picked Dave up slightly by his waist, thrusting harder into him. Dave went into a fit of moans, his legs spreading and his toes curling as his mouth stayed open and his tongue stuck out, too deep into the pleasure to respond.

        Dirk pounded into Dave, using one hand to grip to him the other to pump the younger brother rapidly, causing him to gasp from so much friction at once as he slowly felt the pleasure building up. Dirk let out grunts and low sexy growls as he slowly came closer to climax, going faster and harder slamming into Dave hitting his sweet spot repeatedly.

Dave gasped and gripped to whatever was near. "B-Bro im- A-Ah!~- Clo-Close!" He cried out, squirming. Dirk chuckled at this, grinning widely. "If you cum now, we will be having two rounds, or you could hold back until i give you permission." He said, growling softly in Dave's ear. Dave let out a cry of pleasure from this, he was far too weak for another round but too deep in pleasure to hold himself back.

Dave grit his teeth as he cried out Dirks name as he climaxed onto his chest and the sheets, panting heavily. But Dirk didnt stop thrusting. "What a shame..looks like its round two for you." Dirk said, pants inturrupting him a bit. Dave groaned at the feeling of Dirk pulling out as he flipped the younger strider, lifting him by his hips, slamming into him causing a yelp of pain but pleasure from Dave.

Dirk continued to thrust, still pumping Dave, getting him hard again. Dave let out growls and soft cries for Dirk to stop but he secretly enjoyed it, flinching and moaning from so much friction. he grinded back agaisnt Dirk, it was going to set Dave off easy now since he was more sensitive than anything, Dirk took this to his advantage as he reached aroud for the vibrater, pressing it to Daves length causing him to gasp and fall limp, his leg twiching a bit from so much pleasure. Dirk let out a low grunt before he suddenly released inside Dave, staying in place so it traveled deep inside Dave.

Dave let out a loud gasp before he came again, a little less than last time onto the sheets, panting heavily Dave fell limp as Dirk slowly pulled out of him, flopping next to him on the bed.

//There ya go! comment for more and i know its not the usual text line  up but im on computer and idk how to do the same on here than mobile. but anyway. i love you guys! please comment if you want more, like share, whatev, i read every comment so please do comment if i make a mistake or something!! wuv ya~\\