Gena

Gena
When I woke up I was in his arms they felt really strong. Like nothing could hurt me. I felt safe which I haven't felt in a long time. I tried to get out of his arms because I had to use the bathroom but his grip only grew tighter. I really had to use the bathroom. I kissed him on the cheek and he groaned. He lifted his up and looked at me. He smiled.
" Morning sunshine." He said. I managed to get out of his arms and race to the bathroom. When I got back into the room he was asleep again. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me back. I fell back onto the bed and was face Colt with his hungry eye staring back at me.
" Morning." I said trying to catch my breath.
" Good to see you." He smiled.
" I think the others are waiting downstairs for us." I whisper. He sits up and looks at the clock.
" Crap." He says looking at me.
" What's wrong?" I asked sitting up next to him.
" I had a meeting an hour ago." He scratched behind his head. I looked at the clock it was twelve what person wakes up before twelve. " It's ok. I'll just reschedule."
" Ok. Sleepy head get up we have to go downstairs. I smell food." I said jumping off the bed. He followed behind me with his hands on my hips. It felt so good, too good. When we got downstairs Gloria and Campbell were cooking. Gloria's long light brown hair flowed down her back perfectly. Gloria turned around and smiled.
"Nice to see you two managed to get out of bed this morning." Gloria chuckled.
"Dude you know we missed the meeting this morning right." Campbell said.
"Yeah. I'll just reschedule." Colt smiled down at me. "I think it's time for the girls to meet the rest of the pack.Don't you?"
"Yes. It's time we introduce them." Campbell smiled at Gloria our smiles were gone off our face.
"They won't like us." I blurted out in frustration.
"They'll try to kill us." Gloria said.
"I'd like to see them try." Campbell said pulling her close to him so there were inches away from each others face.
"They won't hurt you. I'm the Alpha and they understand you can't choose your mate." He said pulling me into him. Gloria and I took showers combed out our hair. I put on a pair of booty shorts that was basically all I bought yesterday and crop tops shoes and dresses. I grabbed a blue crop top and my black wedge sneakers. Gloria put on a pair of jeans and a white tank top with black converse. We looked good. The guys were waiting for us downstairs. When we walked downstairs there jaws dropped.
"What's wrong?" I tilted my head to the side.
" Nothing you guys just look stunning." Colt said closing his mouth. He took my hand when we got downstairs.I couldn't help but feel scared that I might die like my parents. "You're going to be fine." He said kissing my head. His kiss felt amazing my knees were about to start buckling.
" What if they don't like us?" I asked as we approached a cabin.
" They'll love you and Gloria. You are the Alpha and Beta mates." Colt said. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand a little tighter when he opened the door to the cabin. I saw lots of people sitting on the couch and playing games. I saw as they all stared at us. I smiled hoping that would make Gloria smile too which it did. They all smiled at us. I saw a little girl with blonde hair and green eyes come up too me. She stretched out her hand. I looked up at Colt to see if I should take it. He nodded signaling go with her. I rested my hand softly in her small and delicate fingers. She lead me toward Gloria and stretched out her other hand. Gloria took it and mine. Telling me she was a little bit worried.
" Hi! I'm Jamie. And you are?" Her voice was so sweet and so innocent I wanted to hug her.
" My name is Gena." I said crouching down so she can look me in the eye.
"And I'm Gloria. It's nice to meet you Jamie." Gloria said crouching down next to me. Jamie smiled and gave us a gigantic hug.
" Come you have to met everyone else." She took me over to a group of old men. There names were Justin, Kyle, and Jacob. Then we came to kids who were my age. There names were Jenny, Kevin, Jarrell, Keith, Jasmine and Chloe. Chloe and Keith were mates so was Kevin and Jasmine. Jenny and Jarrell were mates also. Then there were the younger kids there was was Victor, Steph, and Jason. Steph and Jason were mates and Victor and Jamie were mates. After everyone introduced themselves to me. I thought I met everyone. Colt and Campbell were in the corner of the room talking with someone. A tall, man with dark hair and gray eyes. It looked more like arguing than talking. He looked at me and smiled. The tall man with dark hair approached us.
" Hello my name is Cole. Nice to meet you Gena and Gloria." He forced a smile and then walked out of the room. Colt came over to me and placed his forehead on mine and we stare into each others eyes. I leaned in about to kiss him.
" Awe!!" That made me back away from him. It was Jenny and Jasmine saying awe. It made me realize what I was doing. I tried to avoid eye contact the rest of the night knowing that I would be drawn to him. He tried his best to touch me but I just kept inserting myself with everyone. When he got the hint he sat down on the couch next to Campbell and Gloria.
" I don't know why she is avoiding me." I over heard with my super strong hearing.
" She's been through a lot you have to give her time." Gloria said. Gloria knew me better than everyone.
"What do you mean by she's been through a lot?" Colt asked possessively.
" I mean she's been through alot and it's her's to tell you not me." Gloria hissed back. I smiled to myself. I could tell Colt wasn't happy. I felt him grab my hand and pull me into him. His touch sent electricity through my whole body pulsing my heart. He leads me outside. I'm so close to him I can feel the heat from his lips hit me. I push myself away from him. That made him even more mad.
" You won't be able to resist me much longer." He growled.
" Why do you care so much!" I screamed. Gloria and Campbell came outside.
" Colt calm down." All of a sudden I heard a ripping noise. I looked over at Colt who was running away from me in wolf form. I saw his white fur beckoning me to chase after him. I growl and chase after him. I couldn't help it something told me follow him. I think it was my wolf.I hated thinking that I could love him considering that everyone that I love dies.I am just so glad that I still had Gloria. Colt was going really fast but I was way faster. I ran in front of him.
" Stop running from me!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with shock in his eyes. "I asked you a question." He turned back into his human form. His boxers didn't hide his abs and muscles.
" Answer me this what happened this morning you showed me affection then you close down. Why is that?" He snarled.
"I asked you first." I said crossing my arms.
" Well I care because you're my mate." I growled when he said the word mate.
" I. Am. Not. Your. Mate." I narrowed my eyes speaking really slow and loud.
" Yes you are. Now answer my question." He growled.
" I don't know!" I screamed back at him. I did feel something for him, something deep but I was scared to lose another person. He started to huff and puff. " What now you're the big bad wolf huffing and puffing." I said sarcastically.
" Why won't you just accept me as your mate? You know it true I can tell." There was something in his eyes. Hurt.
" I can't." I whispered.
" Why?" He looked pained.
" Cause yes." I didn't expect that to come out of my mouth that's what my uncle use to say all the time.
" That's not an answer." He combed his black hair with his fingers. He was frustrated and so was I.
" Yes it is!" I reply.
" Please answer it in a full sentence." He calmly said.
" Because I don't want to get hurt." His grey eyes shot up at me a smile appeared on his face. In a matter of seconds I was in his arms. He placed his lips on mine and started to kiss me. I was up against a tree straddling him. We pull apart for air. He rests his forehead on mine.
" I will never hurt you and no one will ever hurt you again." I rested my head on his shoulder and started to cry. I don't know why I started to cry but I did and I believed everything he said. Colt just kept me in his arms and brushed my hair. When I finally stop crying he carries me back to his house. I fall asleep in his arms feeling safe and sound.