my real lifes so bad it seems fake (Rhileys life story)

• Dedicated to My Dad who never was around when i needed him

Hey my name is Rhiley im 13 and have a fucked up life.

This pretty much is like a dairy your going to no every detail about my life.

Start

I was born in Green Bay. Me my two sisters, my mom, and her boyfriend lived in Crivitz til i was about 4. Then we moved to Marrenette because my mom broke up with her boyfriend. We live in Marrenette til i was about eight or nine. it was fun i guess my mom was single for a while. Me and my sisters all have different dads, so my middle sister was always at her dads and me and my older sister where always alone at home because our dads where in prison. My mom worked three jobs and every month we seemed to have a different babysitter. One made me smoke when i was seven, another broke my older sisters arm. We pretty much ran around town all hours. We have a abandon school down the road we would broke into. My dad was in and out of prison for Drunk Driving everytime. My mom did have some good boyfriends, one of them did everything with me he was MY DAD. that only lasted two years. Then there were the ones who would beat my mom and me and my sisters. One of them threw my mom down the stairs while she was holding a infant carrier with a baby in it because she wouldnt make pizza. another threw me down a different flight of stairs because i wasnt ready for bed at 530. Then when we moved to Peshtigo things got better for a while. My mom met this guy from Detroit and he was nice for a while... then one day my mom made what he told her to. gave me and my sister a plate just finnished his and he says "im not hungry" well the pissed my mom off and she smashed his plate on the ground and threw a pan filled with hot rice at him, it missed and stuck in the wall upside down and spilled on me. Screaming me and myy sister ran up to our room and called the cops. Waiting for them to come on our room we heard my moms scream so we ran down stairs and started hitting him because he hit her. she ran outside and he followed so we ran after him and started yelling. when the cops got there we had to leave and he got to stay in our house. we slept in our car that night. next day before school we kicked him out. Couple months later my mom met this guy he was amazing they were going to get married i loved him and still do. they broke up and we moved still in Peshtigo and my mom met a new guy. he was a fat nasty basturd. but we started hanging out with his little brother because he is only a few years older then us. and his uncle we sslept over at his house alot in the summer. well one night it was me and my older sister and her and him went to pick up a friend. i stayed at the house with a different friend. we were horsing around texting back and farther on his phone. he told me i should go in the bathroom and take naked pictures and that he would do the same. i walk the two miles home holding my medium sized dog home becausse i couldnt find her leash. when i got home i told her about the 24 year old asking me a 12 (at the time) year old for the pictures. and she went and beat the shit out of him. nothing bad like that has happened since. maybe... as for school im a laughing joke i have a few friends.(almost all older) and i get made fun of. i have cut once and am thinking about it again. i wish people would just back off.

if anyone wants to hear the rest of the bad stuff just privite message me....

Rhileys story still continues everyday if you dont believe me thats on  you its ALL true.