Scene 2

~Sam and Candy are in their first period class sitting next to each other in a long table that only fits two. This first period is math which no one really cares about or pays attention in this class but some big annouancement from the teacher catches the children's attention~

Teacher: Ok everyone pay attention please for once. We have a very sad announcement for you all about one of your classmates.

Candy:.......fuck.... *puts head down*

Sam: Are youv fucking kiddi- Candy are you alright?

Candy: Um yeah its nothing just.....hey i got a cool song for you to listen to *takes out phone and ear buds and puts the ear buds in sam's ears and turns on loud song*

Teacher: *talking about something*

Sam: I--uh...okay?

Candy: *makes sure he can't hear the teacher or her when she has to talk*

Sam: Mh, this song is not so bad... *gently nods head to the beat*

Teacher: *finishes talking and sits down*

Candy: *sighs with relief and takes ear buds back* So did you like it?

Sam: Mhm...what did I miss?

Candy: nothing important

Sam: A student probably decided to move out of this school. I don't blame them.

Candy: yeah that's what happened

Sam: So sad. Wooow. Can you see the tears in my eyes.

Candy: Sam shh your being loud.

*Everyone else is giving Sam dirty looks every once and awhile*

Sam: What? Moving isn't that big of a deal.

Candy: Um i need to go to the bathroom I'll be back. *gets up and goes to the bathroom*

Sam: *Leans back in his chair and mumbles to himself* At least someone is lucky enough to escape this hellhole.

Random Classmate #1: Yo why you being so rude?

Sam: I just don't see why a student leaving would be such a big deal. Ohh wow they get to be free so saad.

Random Classmate #2: Dude the teach was talking about your little girlfriend leaving

Random Classmate #1: And she's not leaving yet she has a year left.

Sam: *Raises an eyebrow even though they can't see it* She's fucking moving and she didn't tell me?

Random Classmate #1: She's not moving.

Sam: Then...why is she leaving?

Random Classmate #2: She has cancer dude

Sam: *Sits up straight and slams his hands on the desk* ...

Candy: *walks back in* Hey I'm back.

Sam: *Doesn't look up as he stares at his shaking hands* ...

Candy: *gets concerned* Sam? Whats wrong? You ok? *puts hand on his shoulder*

Sam: *Takes a deep breath and stops shaking* Yes. I'm alright. Why, what's up?

Candy: Sam you were shaking. I've never seen you like that and you did say anything to me. Whats wrong?

Sam: *Tilts head in fake confusion* Nothing's wrong. I guess I zoned out a bit.

Candy: *gets a bit angry making a cute angry face* Sam don't lie to me whats up? Tell me now.

Sam: *Puts hands up in defense, arms shaking slightly* I am telling the truth?

Candy: No your not *moves the hair out of Sam's face and looks into his eyes*

Sam: *He furrows his eyebrows and looks away from Candy, trying not to cry* Not now...please.

Candy: Tell me what is up right now Sam. Or I won't talk to you for a week.

Sam: *He doesn't look back up at her* I'll talk to you tonight...

Candy: *sighs* You better