The Strange Night

That night, I woke up for some weird reason. I didn't know what time it was. I tried to go back to bed, but then I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I then got up, and walked over there to see who it was.
When I got there, I jumped. I saw a dark figure in the hallway that looked almost like...Sonic? The figure was looking the other way, not even noticing me.
I walked over to him slowly. As I was walking towards him, I slowly started feeling curious and creeped out. I walked slower and slower and closer and closer.
As I was about to touch his shoulder, he suddenly turned around, and gave me a creepy smile. I then realized that it wasn't Sonic. It was Sonic.EXE. He had his glowing red eyes staring straight at me. "Hello. Do you want to play with me?" He asked. And then everything went blank.
I then woke up, feeling like I had a chill up my spine. I looked at the clock. It was 6:66 a.m. "Wait what?!" I thought. I looked at the clock again. It was 5:55 a.m. I felt like I was probably still going crazy from that dream I had last night.
I then got up, got dressed, and walked to the door. I saw blue skies outside my window, and I decided that I could use some fresh air. I then turned the knob and opened the door. My eyes suddenly widened as I stepped outside. "What the...?!"