Chapter 24 (Part 1)

(OoO starting the chapter with someone else besides Tamiko)

-Taehui's POV-

It was 8:00 p.m and I still wasn't home. I got a bit lost, but now I'm heading home. It was already dark outside, and I'm a few miles away from home.

"Aaaaah! -mumbling-" I yelled as someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. The unknown person pulled me into an ally. Struggling to get out this persons hold, the person finally let me go once we reached the back of the alley. 

"Shh." The person said.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Calm down Ms.Park." I recognized that voice.

"Chanyeol?"

"And Sunhee." Some random girls voice sounded from behind Chanyeol, then she came out of the dark. I was able to see Chanyeol as he came closer to me.

"Stay away from me I already talked to Jai about this, just stay away from me and my daughter!"

"Shh, Ms.Park. Calm down both me and Sunhee want something and so does our leader. I want Tamiko back, and Sunhee wants SeokJin back. And as you probably know they're getting pretty close. We don't want that and out leader wants you and your daughter back, you dead or alive your daughter he wants alive."

At that point I was extremely worried, I saw him pull out a pistol. Everything went in slow motion, as I went up to him and grabbed his arm stopping him from pointing the gun at me. Taking it from his hand I shot that Sunhee girl, at both her feet to stop her from attacking me.

Then I turned the gun around, and hit Chanyeol with the back of the gun. He fell to the floor holding his head in his head, and I took that as my chance to run.

I ran as fast as I could. Breathing heavily with sweat droplets pouring from everywhere on my body, I kept running. Finally, after seeming like I was running forever, I made it home.

I quickly unlocked the door and walked it, closing it almost immediately as I walk into my home. I quickly take off my shoes and run up to Tamiko's room to make sure she was safe.

When I opened her room door I saw her sleeping peacefully, so I closed her door feeling relived. I walked downstairs and made sure to lock all the doors and windows. I closed the blinds on all the windows just to make sure.

After staying up a little bit longer, until around 11 almost 12, making sure nothing bad happened, I finally went upstairs to my room to get some sleep before Tamiko wakes up in the morning to go to school.

//Time Skip: 7:00 a.m.//

I woke up from an alarm I set on my phone. I stopped the alarm, groaning I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I removed my blanket off of me, and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door, and saw the curtain covering the shower and I heard the shower running.

"Hey sweetie, I'm gonna use the bathroom quickly if you don't mind."

"You scared me omma, and of course I don't mind. I'm almost done here anyways."

"Oh okay, I won't take long."

I quickly used the bathroom, then made my way downstairs to the kitchen to me make some breakfast for Tamiko.

After I finished making breakfast Tamiko came down, ready for school. I gave her some steamed rice and bean sprout soup.

After she finished her breakfast she sat down on the couch watching tv, waiting for Seokjin. A few minutes past before someone knocked on the door. I was paranoid so I quickly opened the door, only to find Seokjin.

"It's for you Tamiko." I turned around to see her walking towards Seokjin.

"Bye omma." Tamiko said.

"Bye sweetie, be safe."

"I will." Tamiko said as she walked away with Seokjin. I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. I let out a sigh and just sat there, thinking deeply about everything.

I just hope nothing happens to Tamiko, anything can happen to me but please not Tamiko, I thought.

I turned on the television, and decided to calm down by watching some dramas.

-
A/N:
I hope you liked this chapter, only about Taehui.
Next chapter is located over there -->