Introduction

"I'm sorry that I'm late. The people at Starbucks decided that they wanted to forget how to make coffees and frappuccinos. I have your latte though, Sir." I looked up from the tray I was trying to balance and closed the office door behind me. Several people sat around the oval shaped table and I scanned the seats for my boss. And my boss wasn't the man my eyes stopped on. No, it was him. I was stunned to my feet, I couldn't move, it was him. I hadn't seen him in three whole years. It couldn't be him.

"Jay," the name passed my lips like a scared breath . He got up, and made the move to approach me. And that's when I quickly placed down my tray and zoomed my ass out of there. I wasn't doing this today... Not now, and not ever.

~

Order. Neatness. Sophistication.

Three things that Alonza Capone valued. She was the Personal Assistant of one of the biggest CEO's in Seattle, Alam Ezana. An Ethiopian young man who ran Silic Inc. He was her boss and her only friend, for three years at least. Alonza's old life wasn't forgotten but it was pushed back as she embraced her future. She was no longer the confused girl who partied and had sex with any guy she felt worthy to hide her pain. Alonza was on her last year of college, last month of therapy, and had a year until she had to visit her family for the first time in forever. But through all that she was getting by. She was better, a new person, and she loved it. Change wasn't something Alonza wanted, but it was something she was about to get with the run in of a past love.

Jay Brenalds, CEO of Kysor Inc, alongside his best friend Mayne Capone. Jay had almost completely forgotten the devil he used to call Blaze. He was now a working man with a girlfriend he was soon planning to marry. His life was planned out and in set, and no one was going to get in the way of that.

Alam Ezana was a workaholic. He enjoyed being in his office and doing things for his company, nothing else was more important to him. But that was until an aggressive woman that went by the name of Alonza Capone waltzed into his office and told him she wanted him to "f*ck her". From then on he knew his whole life was going to change. And he was right, but he wasn't sure if it was for the better.

All three people now had their lives figured out with no interruptions. But how will their lives go on smoothly when they all join together. When Jay and Alonza's brother come to Seattle, when an old love is rekindled on sight, and a new love is sparked from jealousy.