Taking Your Clothes Off??

**Sowwy I haven't updated in a while. I've been working with marching band and it's been on my plate for some time now. Anyway, enough of this bibbly-bob! I want to come back to wattpad and I just found a good excuse so get ready for this one..
**

I was soo lucky to get a recent comment on the companion book to this weird band joke book series, and it was really good, so I'm gonna give credit and share with my beautiful bunnies!

It was: Cringing is the most fun an Emo can have without taking his/her clothes off. (This is beautiful sooo...I decided to create something!)

I decided to create something!)

I tried. **Shrugs** Can anyone make anything better? This must be the emo banter! Start a new trend! 😃😂 Idk about you guys, but I luv this!

Thanks, sadsim, for this lovely banter we must boast about to anyone and everyone! I luv this soo much! Thanks for sharing it with me, and can this really be the new thing? It's sooo creative! I luv it! If people will post things like this in the comments, I'll try my best to post them and give credits, bc you guys are WAY more creative than me!! I luv this!! So...maybe a new thing on this book?? A new segment? Are you guys into that?

(Note: I'm planning on coming back on here with new updates and more exciting things really soon! I'm soo excited to show you what I have in stored for you guys! :-) yay! Anyway, until that time comes, stay beautiful and know I luv each and everyone one of you that actually stops by to read my crappy posts! Means soo much to me! See yew guys, again, soon, my beautiful bunnies🐇)!

—Queen ALBANDA!;-)
......

Update:
I was bored and I found this meme machine which made meh think of this Chappie. So... I made a meme! It's a thing now..Not really but..Hahaha. 😂 I tried! Hope yew like and luv yew guys!
(Updated December 12th, 2016 at 3:50ish).

 😂 I tried! Hope yew like and luv yew guys! (Updated December 12th, 2016 at 3:50ish)