Story Ideas

If anyone does choose one of these ideas, I highly suggest that you write "story idea from fxckingbaniel" (or whatever my user is) because if someone else chooses the same type of story, it may count as copy right or some shit. Just a suggestion and no, I am not trying to get a shoutout or whatever, if that was what your where thinking. It's just because I don't want someone saying "oh you stole my story idea" blah blah to anyone. That's it. Hope that made sense.

1) You are really into sports (doesn't have to be sports, it's just an example). You meet a boy/girl and you fall in love. You get a scholarship to the collage you really wanted to go to but it's on the other side of the world. You would have to choose between your true love or your dream.
Title example:
what do you choose?

2) Maybe you are a celebrity who had a one night stand and got pregnant. OR if you are a guy, you are a celebrity who got someone pregnant when you had a one night stand.
To make it more dramatic make the pregnancy a teen pregnancy.
Title example:
16 and pregnant with ______ baby.
OR
I got a teen pregnant (_____ fanfic)

3) you get kidnapped when you where 3 (example) When you are 8 (example) you get rescued and put into a orphanage. Then when you are 10 (example) you get adopted by your real parents/sibling(s) etc. But you all didn't know until you had a blood test done.
Title example:
Lost than Found

4) You fall in love with your *family member*. Well she/he wouldn't be your actual ________ because you are adopted. You find out that they are in love you with you 2 and you start to date. You confess your love for each other to the family and they kick you out. Disowning you. You fall into depression and cut. You passed out and _______ had to take you to the doctor.

(Dude) While you are there you find out you got _____ pregnant and stop cutting yourself for good.

(Girl) While you where there you had to do a urine test and you found out you where pregnant. You stopped cutting for good.

You guys move away and have a family together. The End :p
Title example:
I'm in love with (my) ________.

In this one I put a family member but if you don't want to do that but still want the story line, it should be someone who 'your' family are going to hate.

5) You are a major fan of _______. You kinda look a bit like ______ but you don't think anything of it really. Well only except that it's cool. Then when _______ finds out that they/he/she had a long lost sister/brother, They go on a world tour, Literally visiting every place in the world in search for their long lost sibling at their concerts. That sibling is you and you are going to one of their concerts, luckily. At the concert someone takes your blood, picture, name and phone number/address. ___ weeks/months later, they contact you telling you that you are _________ missing sibling. You then realize that your parents aren't really your parents, they are your kidnappers. You confront your 'parents' and they threaten to kill you if you say anything. They start to beat you and won't let you leave the house. ________ has to come to save you before its to late.
Title example:
________ secret sister/brother.

6) You are dating _______ but when you get into a car accident and damage your head, you fall into a coma. You wake up __ weeks/months later and the last thing you remember is 3 weeks before you starting dating _______. You've been dating for __ years...
Title example:
Help me remember you